- Chapter five -

To clear up confusion:

Younghee is still a human, only her family is a vampire.

P.S/ if I were to write another book, What would it be?

Comment your suggestions,Who and the concept of the story :) [SEVENTEEN ONLY] and please, STRICTLY NO SEVENTEEN X GIRL GROUP OR GIRL GROUP MEMBERS.

Younghee(CARATs, which is you) will forever be the only main female characters to be in my Seventeen's booksssss.

AND GUYS, GUESS WHAT? SEVENTEEN is having their 1st tour diamond edge in Seoul this upcoming July right? AND GUESS WHAT'S THE CONCEPT IS!!

FIRE AND WATER, IN MY CARAT's DICTIONARY IT MEANS "HOT AND WET" OMGGGGEE, I CAN'T WAIT!! [not going there but I can't wait to see the pic and vid the fansites took secretly soon]

Good morning,btw! I love svt and lee Seokmin and carats and Applesseed ♥.

----------------Xxxx--------------

No one's pov:

Woozi immediately stand up and looked at Hoshi.

"A-are you saying the truth?", Woozi looked at Hoshi with hopes.

"It's impossible, Hoshi. We're in En-", Hoshi shake his head, cutting Seungcheol off and approach them.

"I saw her at the park earlier! I...I talked to her", Hoshi looked down at the floor.

"You talked to her? Hyung, What did you say?", Dino stand up from his seat.

At this point, none of the boys were siting down, everyone were standing up and looking at Hoshi.

Hoshi keep looking at the floor, not answering their questions.

"Hoshi..", Wonwoo approach Hoshi, but before he can, Hoshi drop onto the floor and let out a sob.

"I..I asked her to stay..I asked her not to leave us and comeback..I asked her to stay and listen to our explaination...I keep asking her to comeback..but..", Hoshi tries to wipe his tears but his tears keep falling.

"She won't stay..she said she forget about us and move on. I don't believe her, I get down on my knees and begged her, I saw in her eyes! I know she still love and need us as well! I saw it!", Hoshi sobbed as he tries to tell us.

"Hyung..", Mingyu get on his knees and put his hand on Soonyoung's shoulder before helping Hoshi to stand up.

Soonyoung shake his head and gently pushed him away.