- Chapter ThirtySix -

You guys are MVP! Sparkles is the best! I can't believe you guys dm me and comment me all your suggestions and ideas of date scene. It seriously save my life and I honestly think I don't deserve you guys but seriously I appreciate it and I thank you guys so much and I PROMISE to improve my writing skills so you guys would enjoy reading my book more!

Thank you and I seriously love you guys. SPARKLES IS THE BEST🌸🌸🌸🌸

And Thank you for making the first version of this story, "What should I do" having a 400K readers and thank you for supporting my upcoming Jihoon's fanfic.

And thank you for those lovely , motivated and inspiration message that you guys gave to me, thank you. After reading it, it made my day and I keep reading and reading all those message to get motivated and inspiration.

Sparkles is the best, Thank you😭😭🌸💕

Oh and Thank you to chimchimaru and Momoshui for suggesting this ideas, Honestly I have the same plan on making Dokyeom's date a homemoviedate and when I saw those same ideas from you both, im like "Yas! We have this connection!" lol, anyway. thank you🌸🌸

-----------XxxX-----------

Dokyeom's pov :

"Here's £500, Spend it and don't come back home until midnight!", I hand Seungcheol the money and smile proudly.

"I don't get it why must you send us out, We said we promise that we won't disturb your date with Younghee", I rolled my eyes at Soonyoung.

"Yeah right, Now. Please, Go and do something outside before Younghee arrive", I waved them happily before rushing towards the mini movie room.

I slide the door open and scanned everything inside.

Pillows check.

Blankets check.

Chips check.

Popcorn check.

"Hmmm, Oh, Drinks. I forget about them, We need water! For hydration!", I slide the door close, not wanting to let the cool air out.

I skip happily downstairs and saw the rest of my brothers arguing outside before getting in the car.

I know it's cruel to send my brothers out but I don't want them to disturb my date with Younghee.

I want it to be prefect.

Just me and Younghee.

----

No one's pov:

Younghee walked up the stairs and went towards the movie room where the gaurds told her earlier.

She knocked at the door before sliding it open and laughed as she saw Dokyeom eating popcorn off gaurd.

"I'm sorry, did I made you wait long enough?", Younghee walked in and slide the door closed behind her.