- Chapter eleven -

THANK YOU FOR THE 11K [THAT'S WHY I UPDATED TODAY] SPARKLES ARE THE BEST QUALITY!!

Let me answer this first:

1/ Samsung S8 edge, jk. Im not rich, sony.

2/ Yes, Lee Seokmin a.k.a Mr.Horse. In real life, nope.nada. Im tried to being played :') I'll just wait for the one.

3/ Everyday is my bday ;) hahahah, it's 12 March 1999. 12031999

4/ all of the sparkles, carats and SEVENTEEN.

5/ obviously all of seventeen's song but spaces keeps on melting my ear. Bless hip hop unit's rapping skills and Dokyeom's voice and habitual words, bless vocal unit's voice and Jam Jam, because it's dirty dirty jam jam.

6/ Disappointing and losing my parents, I didn't get to achieve my goals and death. [as well as svt disbanding, not being able to meet svt before one of us get marry]

7/ Cotton candy color. I wish, it's brownish black, I color it will henna(?)

8/ Geography. Like Wonwoo, I love Nature. Even before knowing svt, I love everything about Nature.

9/ Badmintonsssssss

10/ feel free to tag yourself

Thank you for the tagging, BangtanKimVTae

Btw, I'm kinda surprise that none of you guys asked me how did seventeen communication with the vampire in english.

Let's just say in my book, every members of seventeen have the best quality of eng ;)

Btw guys, just a little warning. I think this chapter is emotional.

---------------XxxX-------------

No one's pov:

Everyone wait outside as Seungcheol and Jeonghan deal with the manager.

Younghee don't know what to do.

Should she run?

Should she wait?

Should she talk?

She looked at Seungkwan who was standing beside her, He was talking to Vernon.