~ Chapter 1 ~

Thank you so much for the reads on Taken Book 1, but now, lets get the same amount of reads on this book. Okay so if you haven't ready Taken Book 1, then please go ahead and read that before attempting to read this book and then read this book and comment what you think. Please don't forget to VCF (Vote Comment Follow) :))))

 In the house, the light coloured furniture was already positioned in its places. The dinning chairs were pushed into the table, the couch sitting opposite the massive television, filled with soft cushions and the fridge already filled with scrumptious food. The light brown stairs that lead onto the second floor, made this our forever home. 

"I can already imagine my baby boy running down the stairs calling for his mum." Namjoon smiles, pecking me on the cheek. I smile at the thought. "Seems like everything is perfect now." 

Sometimes my mind still travels back to the happy moments that I used to share with Jin. Even though I know I love Namjoon, my heart doubts the sudden change. I feel bad, but I sometimes imagine that it's Jin instead of Namjoon.

Namjoon interrupted my thoughts. "What you thinking about?" Namjoon asks me, while smiling at my blank expression.

"Oh, nothing." I am quick to my response. "Just can't wait for the future."

Namjoon puts his arm around my shoulder and squeezes me close to him. He places his other hand on my bump. 

"Good." He then sweetly kisses me on the lips and suggests that we head off to bed, as it is late evening. 

We head upstairs to see the amazingly decorated second floor, filled with all kinds of patterns that suited the house. We walked past the one room that made us feel warm at every glance. 'The baby room'. It is wildly decorated with all kinds of baby boy styles. There are toys scattered around the room and there are nicely placed clothes on the little dresser by the wall. The clothes are the ones that Namjoon and I have picked for our son.

We didn't have time to look back in the room, so we just hurried into our room, which we shared. I walked over to my freshly prepared wardrobe and pulled out a silky, black night-gown. Namjoon turned away to take off his shirt and tight jeans. I heard the belt hit the ground, as two hands joined my waist from behind. 

Namjoon slowly began to kiss my neck. "I can't wait for our son to arrive." He mumbled in between words. I moved Namjoon's hands away, while slipping off my previous clothes, revealing my large stomach. 

"Me too." I replied, slipping over my gown and slowly pulling myself into bed. Things were a little difficult providing for two now. There was no end.

Namjoon and I got comfortable in the bed, me facing the opposite direction, while he was hugging me warmly from behind. He reached one arm over his side to switch off the little lamp that was placed on his bedside table. 

We laid in the dark room until I drifted off into a peaceful sleep.

~

I woke up on my own and immediately searched the room for Namjoon.

"Baby?" I called him, but received no response. I unwillingly pushed myself out of bed from under the covers and looked everywhere for Namjoon in the room. It was clear that he was not in there, so I left the room and and wandered through the corridor, scanning each room with my eyes. 

That's when my eyes had tracked Namjoon. He was laying on the floor with his hands placed on a few baby books and he was in the baby room, snoring with his mouth wide open. I laughed to myself a little and almost ignored that he was there. I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen that was stunning to look at.