If you are what you say you are. A Superstar.

I looked out my window. This should be the last time I see this setting of this small town.  Tomorrow I will be with 3 of the most talented being that have ever crossed the earth.  

My mom parked the car. ''Honney, do you have any friends you want to say goodbye to?'' she asked me.

''No, I dont have friends at all'' I explained getting out my ipod. I left my phone somewhere. I wish i knew where it was.  Anyway my plan was to just sit here and listen to music but  my mom ruined that for me. ''Hun, get out the car anyway'' my mom told me. I got out sure enough and followed her to the office but I sat outside.  I used my iPod to check the time. It was 8:54. Good God, they change classes at 8:55 and the office is on the main hall. 

I didnt have much more time to think, the bell rang and I saw Ray running tword me. 

''Hey, you left you phone yesterday'' he told me. ''Did you go through it?'' i asked. '' You have a code.'' he said. ''So you tried?'' i questioned ''No, i was going to look for your house phone number to call you.'' he answered perfectly. '' Ok goodbye'' I said pushing him away and putting my beats by Dre in. He pulled em out. '' What the fuck you want bro?'' When i said that the remaing people  in the hall tunred to look. '' Why are you sitting at the office?'' he questioned me. '' I'm leaving this bitch ass school and its bitch ass people'' I snaped on him once again. ''Baby I '' he said before i jumped on him verbially. ''Nigga listen here, call me baby again and i will have you dead. You got that? I asked.

My mom walked out. ''Ready Mrs. Superstar'' She said

''Yes Ma'am'' i said leaving

Ray's POV----

Superstar? 

*************************************

I NEED 10 FANS AND  3 COMMENTS FOR NEXT PART!

Sorry for caps but it angers me how i update like everyday and i have 10 fans and have NO damn comments.  If no damn body is reading it, i wont write! Ok? 10 fans and 3 Comments!