Every time you see a Rainbow....

This is a finished story, but after about 4 months of ongoing success I had to write my remarks.

I thank you ALL from the bottom of my heart. I have gotten Instagram Comment ( The Female King is my username ) about this story, Tweets ( TheFemaleKing), youtube comment(MzKayKay24) and a few from tumblr ( TheFemaleKing.tumblr.com). 

In other MB stories or fan fictions, its all about sex, pregnacy at 14, and stuff of that sort. That what sets my writting apart. I hate reading a story and the girl gets pregant at 14! When you are 14 you have sooo much to live for! So much to do! Their stories are just... crazy. I am not dowing anyone or their story, just stating my opinion. ( and yes Kay did have a kid named Dyani by a family member, she was raped but gave the child up to live with her aunt while she did school ) 

In my story, it expresses feelings. A lot of you cried when Anaba ( Kay ) died. She was so young and had so much to do. But in real life, I've had many cousions to die young, very young. I wanted to express feelings. I wanted to make a story like no other, I hope I reached my goal.

Thats all for now! More notes will be in Color of the Wind 2!

'Every time you see a rainbow, every time the wind blows, think of me. I may be dead but I live on in your memory and heart.'' - Anaba KayKay  Chattopadhyay.