Now or Never.

''In the night, I hear 'em talk,

the coldest story ever told

Somewhere far along this road, he lost his soul to a woman so heartless...

How could you be so heartless?

Oh... How could you be so heartless?'' My Iphone rang to The Fray's version of ''Heartless''. The song matched me perfectly. I looked out the window as Ray was driving in his Yellow Lambo to the 1st interview. This one was not about what happened, rather about my music and my style. I believe it was with RapFemales or something....

''How could you be so, cold as the winter wind when it breeze, yo

Just remember that you talkin' to me though

You need to watch the way you talkin' to me, yo

I mean after all the things that we've been through

I mean after all the things we got into

Hey yo, I know of some things that you ain't told me

Hey yo, I did some things but that's the old me

And now you wanna get me back and you gon' show me

So you walk around like you don't know me

You got a new friend,I got homies

But in the end it's still so lonely'' Verse one rang into my ears and then to my heart. I felt the words. Then, the chorus came in once again. The words went to my heart. A tear slid down my face. Before I could do anything about it Ray wiped it from my face. He smiled it me which sent chills down my back. I saw him pull into the parking lot while avoiding a pack of people. I noticed the weren't fans. Couldn't be. What fan would have a sign saying ''Kill yo self bruh?'' on it. They all were saying chants and rude words. Those words went straight to my heart. 

Ray interlocked him arms with mines as we went into the building. We took the stairs to the 4th floor where a kind lady greated us.

''Hi RayRay how are you?'' she said hugging him and ignoring me. Let me change my other sentence. 'A kind lady greated RAY' . Thats better. '' Come on lets do this interview'' She said. I just followed Ray. 

We went into a room and sat down.'' Excuse me, this is RayRay's interview, not yours'' She told me. ''Ok'' I said getting up from the couch. Ray pulled my arm, softly. Just enough for me to stop, not fall. '' Its our interview. When I called I informed you of this. She is going to stay or we both go. 

''Really? you gave up a good interview for me?'' I said as we were walking back to the car. We both had to leave. She said she wouldn't have a baby killer on camera to poisn the world. Ray drove to Hip- Hop studios. As soon as he pulled up Spikers bestfriend, Deamond, was standing outside to 'welcome' us. 

''Hi, how are you?'' he said opening the door for us. '' I will be doing your interview today'' He said. My heart droped. Spiker might have told him some questions to ask to make me look worse.

''No you aren't, I have this one'' This lady said stepping out. She had Rihanna Red hair, a yellow skin tone,a perfect body. How do I know the shape of her body? She was well dressed, not like a hoe tho. A very tight black  mini skirt stockings under it, a tight black and white striped shirt, and a mini hat! 

''What Belle? No I'm getting this case! No!'' he yelled at her. She walked up to him and said one word to him. ''Secret'' he shut up then and steped back. ''Belle will do you interview, please follow her.'' he said. ''Belle, you can use my question cards PLEASE?'' he called after her. ''Ok'' she took them. I bet Spiker wrote them for his buddy.

As soon as we reached her interveiw room she threw them away. '' I have my own'' She said. '' Now I have a few cameras here ok? This one is a live ustream.'' she said pointed to her Macbook. ''This one is live Youtube video, this is twitvid ,BET, MTV and for Hip Hop TV. Ready?'' she asked us while going to sit on a chair infront of us. I looked at the cameras that were from all different angles. Some got a side view, some a front. 

I saw the red light flash on them all. Now or Never.