Part 28

Thanks for your response.😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

---------------

Karthik got up yawning, he smiled seeing his wife sleeping next to him, clutching him tightly as if he was her favorite teddy bear. She then pushed her face between his neck and shoulder in an attempt to hide from the Sunlight, and made her grip on him even more tighter, making his smile even more brighter.

"Everyone must be coming home soon", Karthik thought to himself, very carefully he unwrapped Naira's hand away from his waist, he saw her frown in her sleep as he soon as he was out of her hold. He hated seeing that sadness he placed a soft kiss on her cheeks, making her lips curve the other way and moved out of the bed, then closed the curtains, so that the Sun would not disturb her anymore.

Karthik freshend up and came out of the washroom after a while, only to see Naira on the bed, stretching her hands and opening her eyes. He went and sat next to her.

"Naira please mat utho, thodi aur der so jao. Raat ko bahut late soyi thi, aram kar lo", he said caressing her hair and making her lay back on the bed.

"Lekin mera mann nahi kar raha hai. I am not sleepy", she said cutely

"Ek baar khud ko dekho, how tired you are looking. Rest for a while bacha", Karthik said with love, kissing her temple.

"Tum bhi yaha raho", she said snuggling up to him.

"Main yehi hoon", he said wrapping his arms around her and lightly patted her back making her fall asleep, when he thought she was in deep slumber he exited the room and prepared a quick breakfast for everyone, as chitti uncle was on a holiday and   the rest of the family would be tired from attending the wedding and the long journey.

--------------------

Karthik looked at Akshara and Naitik while everyone, except Naira who was still sleeping, were gathered around the dinning table for breakfast. He had had been extremely upset a week back when he had heard Naitik accusing Akshara of Naira's departure, after that he had noticed a distance between the two for a couple of days and he felt bad, but know everything was sorted he didn't exactly know how but the distance seemed to have disappeared and they were back to being that same loving caring couple.

---------------------

Time flew by, everyone, especially Karthik and Naitik tried to convince Naira, though they never made a direct attempt, they kept on indirectly telling her that she has a misunderstanding. Karthik was a bit relieved as he felt like now Naira had a good bonding with everyone (excluding Akshara), so she wouldn't have a problem in staying at Udaipur. However he wasn't sure about it, as the hasn't yet bought up the topic, he was scared that she would talk about going back to Rishikesh, if he started the topic.

It was Naira's Godhbharai today and Karthik had got two very special gifts for her. Rather than surprise for her it was a gift for himself, because they were something that he felt would hold Naira back in Udaipur.

Karthik smiled at his beautiful wife through the mirror, after she had just finished getting ready. She looked gorgeous in the red Anarkali.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Kaira SS - Jamai Rajaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें