lxxiv

[ first of all, thank you guys so much for 94k reads, eeeeeeeeeeeep!!!!! and second of all, i finally have an outline for this story! its going to have 'c' as the chapter title which is 100, but the total is 114 so there's going to be a really really long end with the next gen kids and married life!!! ]

     Hermione Granger tapped her foot unconsciously as she waited in the classroom her and her friends had called their own ever since they stepped foot in it. On the opposite side of the room was Ron. He had skipped class and was hiding out in the room since lunch was so close, and the cooks had put nuggets on the menu for today. No way was he missing out on that. But what he was missing out on is the fact that she was seen kissing Draco Malfoy this morning.

     Boy, what was his reaction going to be... 

     That sentence looped in her brain without her wanting too and she made all these different responses to it. About eighty percent of it was completely bad, and the rest was what she hoped it would be. Knowing Ron? Maybe eighty percent seems like a hundred. But she couldn't be a hundred percent sure.

     Ugh! Why couldn't Harry have the same class as her. It would've been easier to just get it over and done with. Maybe? Maybe it wouldn't. Oh god, what is going on with-

     "Uh... Mione, you alright?" Ron said, moving a little from his 'browsing-position' - which was him laying down on a bunch of pillows with a laptop on his chest - as he called it. He raised an eyebrow which made her blush a little because she was drawing a ton of things from practically nothing. Or maybe not. "You look like you need to relax, butterbeer or firewhiskey?" He asked while lifting up two different drinks to her.

     The brunette gaped at him, "How did you manage to smuggle alcohol into school?" 

     "Filch doesn't care as much about food and drinks when your brothers are taking out a couple of things from their old hiding spots." He smirked, "butterbeer then?" 

     At the glare he got, he shrugged and tossed it to her with precision. Even with her mediocre hand-to-eye coordination and shriek, she managed to catch the unopened can. "I should report you to Professor Mcgonagall." 

     The threat wasn't threatening at all, mostly because she was chugging down her drink like there was no tomorrow. So he just smiled a little at her behind his drink. It was silent for a few minutes before she walked over to him and laid down next to him. "What are you doing?"

     "Watching por- ow! Sheesh, just a joke Mione." Ron said with a wince since she hit him on his shoulder, "one I didn't get to finish." He added the last part a little quieter while inching away from her. 

     "Can you turn on Beauty and the Beast?" She asked him.

     "Nooo," He whined, "we watch that way too much. I'm lucky it's not The Notebook or whatever, but how many times have I watched that with you?"

     "Probably a thousand."

     "See? We can find something else to watch. Jacksepticeye?"

     "How do you find someone playing games entertaining?"

     "How do you find the same story not boring?"

     "At least you could learn something from it." 

     "What? The Stockholm Syndrome or the beastiality?"

     "Like reading a book gets you somewhere in life."

     "A social life could do the same-" "God, you two catfight nearly every two seconds when i'm not here." Harry sighs as he walks into the room while taking off his bag. "Five if i'm there, so I wonder why you're still friends."