Seeing Him😳

(A/N) This is going to be short because I am publishing this really late,but I will make a longer one tomorrow😊

  Justins POV
Time skip: two weeks

  It was really late and i was still packing for the tour. We would leave the next morning going to L.A. I  got all my clothes that I  would need and put them in a bag. It was really late so I decided to go to bed.
   Next morning:
  I woke up to the annoying alarm going off. I got up grabbed a towel and took a shower. When I  got out of the shower i put on my shirt with my Justin Blake hoodie. I got my black ripped jeans a put them on. After I  got ready i went downstairs to see Damon and my dad. Since I was ready we all put our stuff in the car an headed to the airport.

Raegan's POV

I woke up early this morning and went downstairs. I knew that today we left for L.A. so I quickly got me something to eat and went back upstairs to get ready. Since I  had taken a shower the night before I didn't take one this morning. I threw on some comfortable clothes and fixed my hair. When I was done I put all my luggage into the car and headed to the airport.

  Justin's POV

  We got off the plane at L.A and called an Uber to pick us up. As we were heading to the hotel I saw some really cool places that I wanted go and check out in my free time. When we got to the hotel I saw Ryan and Jordan. They saw me and started sprinting towards me. Then we all collapsed in a group hug. After that I saw Matt ,my manager, and he gave me a list of all the people that were going to be there. I scanned through the list and saw the name Raegan Beast. When I saw his name I got really nervous then I felt some tap my shoulder and I turned around to see....

  Raegan's POV
  Time skip: getting off the plane

   As I was getting off the plane I realized I didn't have a way go get to the hotel. So I take out my phone and call kale to come and pick me up. When kale gets there we both collapsed in a big hug.

  Time skip: Arriving at the hotel

   We arrived at the hotel and I was greeted by my manager Matt. He gave me a list of the people that were there,and I quickly see the name Justin Blake. I get nervous but also excited because I haven't seen him in over a year. I start to look around the room and I spot him. I walk up and tap him on his shoulder.

Justin's POV

  I turn around to see beautiful brown eyes. I quickly realize it's Raegan and get really nervous. I realize that he is out of it so I say hi and he snaps out of it.

Raegan's POV

   As he is turning around I see the most beautiful green eyes. I don't talk for a minute because I was caught up in his beautiful eyes. I hear him say hi and I quickly snap out of it. I all of a sudden get really nervous.

  (A/N) Cliffhanger!!😂 I'm sorry but I will try to update tomorrow. Thanks😂😊

                           -HAILEY💞