Not good at titles😂😂

(Justin's POV)

We were just standing there looking into each others eyes when our manager told everyone to go to their rooms. I had realized I  haven't checked in yet along with a lot of other people there so we were all in a line waiting to check in. Raegan was a few people behind me so I didn't have to worry about talking to him. I get my key and my room is number 301 on floor three. So I go to my room and start getting unpacked when I hear some one come in. I look at the door and see...

  (Raegan's POV)

  It was a little awkward between me and Justin we were just standing there. Then we had to get checked into our room. We go to get in line and unfortunately I am a few people back from Justin so I can't talk to him. I get my key and go to my room. I get there I open the door and I see Justin unpacking. He looks at me and I say " roomates". "I guess", he said.

  (Justins POV)

  " Uggh I can't believe I have to share a room with Raegan", Justins mind. "So how you been?" he asked. "Fine I guess" I say. He pats the bed signaling for me to sit down. I sit down and he blurts out that he is sorry."I'm sorry, I'm sorry that I broke your heart and I'm sorry that I wasn't enough for you", he said. "Raegan you were perfect for me. You could always make me smile when I was down. You were way more than enough for me. If anything I wasn't enough for you" I said "Justin". "Ye, he cut me off by kissing me. In the middle of the kiss someone knocked on the door.

  (Raegan's POV)

  I can't believe  that I am kissing Justin. As soon as I am about to deepen the kiss someone knocks on the door. I get up to answer it as soon as I open the door a girls starts to kiss me. I quickly realize it is my girlfriend Kaitlyn and kiss back. We both let go of the kiss and I look at Justin he starts to tear up and runs to the bathroom down the small hallway. I run after him and try to open the door but it is locked."Justin please open the door" I say. "No!!" He sreams.

   Justin's POV
(TRIGGER WARNING SELF HARM)

I see this girl kissing Raegan so I get up and run to the bathroom before I start to cry. I pull out my blade then I hear Raegan pounding on the door saying to let him in but I don't I am to hurt and angry. I am more angry at myself then at Raegan. I am angry that I let him in again just to get hurt. I put the blade on my skin.

1.. I'm stupid
.
2.. nobody wants me
.
3.. Raegan's loves her
.
4.. raegan never loved me
.
5.. I need to die

The last one I cut super deep. When I finished raegan kicked open the door and saw me. "Justin.. he screamed. I could barely hear him everything was so blurry the everything went black...

Raegan's POV

  It's Been a while so I decide to kick open the door. When the door opened I saw justin laying their bleeding. I scream his name but no response. I see that he passed out so I quickly grab him and carry him to the car. When I got to the hospital they took him and took him to a room.
~time skip~
I had been in the waiting room for a long time now just thinking. I was thinking about if I wanted to be with Kaitlyn or Justin. I realize that I love Kaitlyn but I love and need Justin. I decide to break up with Kat so I text her. She didn't take it to well she doesn't want anything to do with me. It was for a good cause though I could finally be with justin again. After that a doctor comes out and says that I Cann see him again. I go in the room and see justin laying there in pain. I go over and ask why he did this. He said because he thought that there could be an us again but I obviously had a girlfriend and he was mad and sad he was mad for letting me in and sad for getting hurt. "I'm sorry Justin" i say in between sobs."Its alright she makes you happy so as long as your happy it's ok.

   (Their convo causTheire I'm to lazy to lazy to rewrite it.)

R-"But she don't make me happy, you do.

J-Well that has to change because she is your girlfrirnd.

R- No she is not my girlfriend, I broke up with her you be with you.

J- you did?!?!

R - yes I did

J- No reply

R- Jusin

J- Ye

R-~kisses him~

J-~kisses back~

R-justin will you make me the happiest boy on earth and be my boyfriend?!?!

J-i would love to be your boyfriend again!!

A/N so do you like it? Also if you have any suggestions for the book just leave a comment. I will try to update soon!! Thanks!!

             -HAILEY💞