He Cheats(Louis)

You went to go visit you family over the weekend. Your plane just landed and it's 7 pm. After you got to your car you started driving, it was a 1 hour drive. You went to stop at a Cafe first. You got a smoothie and a chocolate chip muffin. A box of them actually. When you got home it was quiet. Too quiet. You put the stuff down by the door and you yelled Louis name. "Lou..Lou! Where are you?" He came rushing down the stairs. "(Y/N), your home! How was the trip?" "It was good." You said. "That's good!" He said. "What did you do?" You said "Oh well...you know just did work." He said. "Well I'm gonna clean up the house." You said. "Okay..I'll just be in the bedroom!" He said. He went upstairs while you went to the laundry room to get the clean clothes. It was just yours and Louis stuff but something got your eye. You gasped at what you saw. It was a Hot Pink Lacey bra! You dashed upstairs. You got up to your room and you saw Louis on the bed. You threw the bra at home and whacked him in the face. "OW!" What was that?" He said. He pick it up and gasped at what he saw. "Babe I can explain." He said. "No you can't there's nothing to explain!" You grabbed your things and and dashed outside. As you pulled out of the drive way. You saw a pair of headlights coming your way..

Part 2?

If you want a personal imagine message me your:

Name

What type

Favorite Boy

Please vote and comment! Love ya!