Your kid walks in on you two doing the dirty Only (Liam and Louis)

Liam: You and Liam haven't had any alone time. So one day you wanted to surprise Liam. You called up your friend to babysit your daughter. "Hey (Y/F/N)." you said. "Hey." she said. "Could you do something for me?" you said. "Sure! of course!" she said. "Could you watch Amelia for a few hours? I wanna surprise Liam cause we haven't had any alone time lately." you said. "Okay. I will be there in a few minutes to get her." she said. "Thank you so much!" you said.

You hung up and ran upstairs to get our daughter. As soon has you came downstairs, there was a knock on your door.

"Hey Y/F/N, thank you so much I owe you one." You closed the door and got everything ready before Liam came home. You heard a car pull up and closed the door. Liam came inside.

"Hey bab-. He couldn't finish because you were standing in the living room and lacy lingeire you bought earlier. There were rose pedals all over the floor.

"Wheres Ameila?" he said.

"I asked my friend to babysit her for a few hours." you said. You smashed your lips to his and you backed him up onto the couch. You straddled his hips and threw his shirt onto the floor. He then flipped you over so he was on top of you.

He took his pants off and started to kiss your neck. He got to your sweet spot and started to suck on it. You let out a moan tell you heard a voice.

"Mom! Dad! what are you doing!?" Amelia said. You two couldn't speak.

Your friend came in and dragged your daughter out and locked the doors. Then you two continued.

Louis: Ever since you and your son visited Louis on tour, you and Louis haven't had some alone time. So you asked Zayn and Perrie if he could join them and his family to the pool. After he left you shut the door and ran to Louis and crashed your lips onto his.

He took you shirt off and his, and you wrapped your legs around his waist while he supported your thighs. You wrapped your arms around his neck and played with his hair and he groaned. You smirked into the kiss after hearing him. You two landed onto the bed with your legs still wrapped around him. He took off his pants and you took off yours and he started to kiss you neck while massaging your left breast. You lead out a big moan.

"Dad! Why are you hurting mom!?" your 5 yr old son said.

Louis rolled off of you.

"I'm not hurting mommy." he said.

"Yes you are!" he said and ran out crying. You couldn't help it but laugh.