Harry Imagine

You met during a Ed Sheeran concert. They were best friends and you go to meet Ed backstage. When you got their you saw Harry and Ed talking to each other. His bodyguard lead you to him. "Here she is." Said Scott. "Hi I'm (Y/N), nice to meet you both, I'm a huge fan of you both." You said. "Thanks." They both said at the same time. "I'm Ed and this is Harry." Said Ed. "Nice to meet you." Harry said. After an half and hour talking to them and getting a picture with both of them the body guard said it was time to leave. When you were putting your phone in your back pocket you felt a piece of paper. You pulled it out, and the note said 'Call me sometime, Harry.' And at the end of the note was his number. You turned back and he winked at you.

*One week later*

You and Harry have been texting non-stop. He asked you out to the movies and dinner. You were finished getting ready when the doorbell rang. 'That must be him.' You thought. Sure enough it was him. He was wearing black skinny jeans, a white shirt and boots. "Checking me out"? He asked with a smirk. "Umm..no..not at all." You stammered. "These are for you." He said. He gave you a small bouquet of flowers. "Ohh..that sweet! I'll go put them In a vase." You said.

*Three hours later*

"I had fun tonight." You said, while walking to your door. "Me too we should do this again soon." He said "Yeah definitely." You said. A month later you and Harry have been on six dates and on the sixth one he asked you to be his girlfriend.

*Two years later*

You are graduating college and going to New York for film school. I haven't told Harry yet. 'He's gonna be crushed.' You thought. He came over later that night. 'Okay, let's get this over with.' You thought. You were laying on Harry's chest while watching Finding Nemo. "Harry, I have to tell you something." You said. "Okay..go for it." He said. "Two days ago I got a Lester from my dream school where I want to to for film..and I got in." You said. "That's great!" He said. "And I leave next week." You said. "Ohh..." He said.

*One week later*

You got all your stuff packed. Harry is standing in the doorway watching you packing your suitcase. After you zipped it up you turned around and saw Harry and sighed deeply. You walked over to him and wrapped your arms around his neck, and he wrapped his arms around your waist. "You know we can always skype." You said. "But it's not the same..I won't be able to touch you or kiss your lips." He said. "I know." You said. He kissed you so deeply and passionately, you didn't want it to end.

*One hour later*

He is dropping you off at the airport. You got to your gate. "Well..this is is." You said. "Yepp..he said while looking at the ground. "Hey..don't be like this." You said. "We will skype, call and text and visit each other during holidays." You said. He looked up and gave you a small smile. "I'm gonna miss you, kitten." He said. "Me too." You said. You hugged and kissed deeply.

When he got back to the studio, he was gonna break down. When he got to the room the rest of the boys, he sat down with his head in his heads and started sobbing. The other boys came around him and comforted him. "You haven't loved a girl, this much, haven't you?" Said Zayn. He couldn't talk, he was to broken. "Then go after her, he plane doesn't leave for another 45 mins." Said Niall. Harry shot his head up and ran to his car. It takes hour and a half to get to the airport. I went as fast as he could. He ran to your gate. He saw you boarding the plane. "(Y/N)! He screamed your name. You turned around ran towards to him. "I couldn't go, I couldn't leave you." You said, as you cried in his chest. You both drove home. You go to film school in California and got an apartment together.

Sorry I haven't updated in a while! I will try my best!

Vote and comment! Follow me!

Message me if you want a personal imagine with any boy.