Louis Imagine

Your parents got divorced when you were sixteen, so your mom moved to London and your dad stayed in the states. Then about five months later your dad died, so you had to move to London and live with your mom. But that means you have to leave all your friends and your school. As soon as you got off the airplane your mom saw you and ran to you and gave you a bone crushing hug. "Mom you are hurting me." You say. "Sorry, I am just so excited to see you." your mom says. "I am excited to see you too mom." As you walked to your car you and your mom started to talk about random things, until she says. "I can't wait for you to meet Dave." "Who is Dave?" you ask. "He is my boyfriend, and we live together." "Oh." you say. When you get to your moms house she introduced you to Dave. "Dave this is my daughter (Y/N), (Y/N) this is Dave." your mom says. "Nice to meet you Dave." you say. "You too (Y/N)." Dave says. "(Y/N) school starts in a week." your mom says, as you go up stairs to unpack. Great.......school new kids stubborn rich kids, cliques you think to your self.

One week later:

"(Y/N), get up for school!" your mom says. As soon as you get dressed, showered and ate breakfast you walk out of the door to the school bus. When you get on the bus you see laughing from the back, the nerds in the front. No one is letting you sit by them, until you hear "You can sit here if you want." a girl says. "New?" she asks as you "Yeah." you say. "I'm Katie." she says. "(Y/N)." you say. For the rest of the bus ride you and Katie get to each other better. When lunch came by Katie asked you if you wanted to sit next to her and her friends, of course you said yes. As you were eating your lunch you heard all this screaming from girls at the entrance of the lunch room. "What is that about?" you asked Katie. "Oh that is Louis Tomlinson he is the star quarterback and every girl in this school is in love with him." she says. The rest of the day went by so fast. When you were waiting for. Your mom to pick you up Louis came up and talked to you. "Hey I was wondering if you would want to go out sometime?" he says. "Um......sure." you say. "Here is my number." you say as you give him your number. When we walked away this girl came up to you and said "Back off b**** he's mine." "Who gives a crap, he hasn't noticed you all day, he has noticed me." you say. And after you said that she walks away. And since that day yup and Louis has been together ever since and four years later he asked you to marry and you said yes.