New start?

"Let's get to the hotel" Joy whispered still holding her death grip on my arm.

"Shh, we are staying in a villa, all of us" Jerome Says taking Joys hand from me and into his own, I would says its cute but Joy looks a wreck.

Mascara dripping down her face, she really needs waterproof mascara.

Her eyes have enormous bags underneath and she looks ready to throw up.

The villa was amazing. It looked like an enlarged Anubis house but all of it was cream and there was a medium sized pool out back and their was a 'romance trail' further down.

Their words not mine.

"Right so there are rooms assigned to each of the couples"

Great. Just great.

At least I get a room to myself.

"You can all choose a room and we will see you for lunch later" Joy says cheerfully before dragging me off in a random direction, I was about to object when I realised even I didn't know which way to go.

"We will be sharing and Jerome is having a room to himself" Joy says as we arrive in a room the size of my entire apartment. "Thats not fair on you and Jerome" I say taking in the room before me.

Two king sized beds were up against a perfectly painted sunset wall. there was a couch on the opposite wall with a bar hanging on the wall on either side of the couch for clothes. The view was spectacular, you could see the Eiffel tower!

"He wanted a room to himself, something about his last month of freedom, without my snoring." she paused as if thinking about something serious, "I don't snore, do I?" she asks quickly to which I reply almost instantly, "No, of course not" it was unconvincing to even myself but I knew Joy would accept my answer.

Once everyone had unpacked we had met by the pool to relax when Amber announced that she was treating us to a Dinner at a fancy restaurant she couldn't remember the name of, obviously.

"Patricia I think we got off on the wrong foot back at Anubis, new start?" KT was smiling sweetly with her hand held out in front of me. I looked from her hand to her forced facial expression, to Eddie, before deciding.

"New start" I say accepting her hand graciously. As I glance in Eddies general direction I notice how happy he is, he was never that happy with me. I frown, I couldn't take that away from him. As he looks up our eyes are captured in one another. It's just a second or two but it's enough, I know what to do.

KT is going down.

"Let's get ready" Amber says jumping up. "Ambs stop jumping, you are pregnant" Alfie reminds her from the sun bed, I then notice he has his eyes closed. How does he know?

That's how perfect they are, he know her so well that he doesn't even have to see her to know her actions with what she says. I sigh, that could be me.

"I'm going to get ready with Mara" KT says loudly from the steps of the pool, Amber just nods, though I can tell it's what she actually wanted.

"Come on" Willow squeals grabbing my arm and yanking me inside.

That girl has a strong grip.

After the door was closed, I was pushed into a chair and they all circled around me, hands on hips.

What is this?

"Don't you lot need to get ready" I say for the first time in my life, scared. Two pregnant women and Joy, not the best situation.

"Keddie is not right-"Joy begins before Amber pipes in "Definitely not right"

"As I was saying (shooting death glares at Amber, who just raised her hands as if in surrender) we need Peddie and we are going to help you get him back" she says sternly. "Aren't we a little old to be playing matchmaker" I say attempting I stand up only to be pushed back by Amber. "You don't want to anger a pregnant woman, do you?" she says pointing a sparkly pink nail in my face.

"What's the plan?" I sigh, instantly regretting my choice, I could've handled Amber.

I was basically a doll, and they just sat me down, told me to shut up and got on with making me look 'perfect, to make Eddies jaw drop'. Again not my words.

"Perfect" Amber said stepping back into a line with the others who had just finished getting ready themselves.

"You all look great" I say honestly.

Amber was in a knee length floral dress with a pair of nude heals with a cream clutch to match. Her hair was in a messy bun with a few strands at her face and her make up was simple yet pretty.

Joys make up was light except her fiery red lipstick, her hair was in a bow bun and she wore a strapless ankle length gold dress with some gold sandals to match.

Nina had a red strapless dress on that came to just above her knees and she had some black heels on, her make up was just natural and her hair was straightened in a low ponytail.

Willow had simple waves in her hair with light make up and her dress went to her ankles and was a pale pink, she had white heels on.

"Go on look in the mirror" Nina urged giving me a gentle nudge.

I looked up and gasped, I am not full of myself actually I don't even consider myself pretty but I actually looked...

"Amazing" Joy spoke the words I was thinking.