INSTAGRAM/REALITY {13}

There will be mention of physical abuse in this chapter, you have been notified

@ekat19

Caption:I love her smile😊😍Tagged: @ash109,926 likes || 95,103 comments

Caption:
I love her smile😊😍
Tagged: @ash
109,926 likes || 95,103 comments

@ash: I love you 💖

@username001: fuuuuuucccKKKKKK Y'AAALLLL SO FUCKING CUUUTTTTEEE!!! 😭😭😭😭😭💖💖💕💖💖💖💖

@username002: ok but I live in Chicago and saw Ash and Ethan on a date yesterday and I was shook.

@ekat19: I love you too💖 @ash

@ash: why didn't you come and say hi ): @username002

@username002: I'M SORRY MOM!! I didn't wanna interrupt y'alls cute ass date ): @ash

@ash: awwee thanks baby!! Next time don't be shy and come say hi😊😊💕💕💖💖 @username002

@username002: will do (: @ash

@garretwat: I saw you guys on your date and tell me why your relationship looked fake as fuck 🤔🤔

@littlelola: sorry everyone tries not to fuck their girlfriends in public to prove they're theirs😕 garretwat

@djackson: or y'know, hit them 😒😒 @littlelola @garretwat

@garretwat: I never hit her @littlelola @djackson

@djackson: then explain the bruises she still has 🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃 @garretwat

{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}

Ethan had been reading through the comments on his post, the ones about Garret abusing Ash making his blood boil. "She never mentioned that." Ash was at her meet and greet while Ethan was on set. He looked up at Shanola, Emmy, Steve, and Emma with a confused face. "Well maybe it's still too painful, I mean they broke up like 5 months ago." Emmy said, looking at the other three for help. "Emmy is right. It takes time for people to open up about that type of stuff. What was she gonna say, 'oh by the way I used to be beaten up by my ex all the time', that stuff is hard." Steve said. Ethan nodded and sighed, looking up from his phone.

"No, I get it. I'm more mad at the fact that he used to hit her and he's at that meet and greet convention thing. What if he tried to hurt her? I'm not there to help her." Emma frowned softly and grabbed Ethan's hand, the two being the closest out of everyone else, and looked into his eyes. "She has her brother, Lola, and Delilah. She'll be fine. Ok?" She smiled softly at him and he nodded, sending her a sad smile. "Ok Emma. Are we almost done with our scenes, I wanna go see her." Steve chuckled softly and shook his head at Ethan. "You're so whipped man." Ethan shot a playful glare at Steve and stood up. "Come on Em." Emma stood up and the two said bye to everyone.

{at the meet and greet}

Ethan and Emma walked down the halls backstage to find Ash. "Emma! Ethan!" The two turned around to see Drake, Delilah, and Lola. "Hey guys!" Emma said. They greeted one another and Ethan texted Ash, worried about her. "Have you guys seen Ash?" They shrugged and Drake started walking. "She said she was gonna go grab something to eat about 45 minutes ago. I don't know where she is." He nodded and they all followed Drake. Ethan heard a small yelp and started running. "That sounded like Ash!" He ran ahead and saw a scene that made him angry enough to kill someone.

Garret was hovering over Ash, Pinning her against a wall, and yelling in her face. Ethan growled and grabbed Garret by his shirt, pulling him back and punching him in the face. "What the fuck?!" Garret looked up and saw Ethan, chills going down his spine from the look he was getting. "Touch her again and I'll do more then just hit you." Ethan hit him again, seeing blood drip from his nose and went to Ash, making sure she was ok. "Hey baby, you ok? I'm here ok? He can't hurt you." Ethan grabbed her and pulled her into his chest. She hugged him back and she sobbed into his chest, the others finally catching up.

"What the fuck happened?" Drake asked, looking at Ethan. "I punched the shit out of a Garret, that's what. You ok?" She sniffles and pulled away, nodding at him. "Yea, I'm good. We can go." She sighed and smiled, grabbing his hand and walking towards the Meet and Greet entrance. "Thank you Ethan." She looked up at him and he smiled, putting her hand up to his lips and kissing it. "You're welcome Princess. I love you." She smiled and hugged him one last time. "I love you too."

{~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}
You learn more about Garret and Ash's old relationship 😏 also Ash is leaving Chicago soon. What shall they do??

See you guys next time (:
Have a good day
Goodbye💕