EPILOGUE

Epilogue
Stay tuned at end for announcement
3rd

"So who exactly helped set this surprise up?" Drake asked his sister as they went through airport security. "The rest of the cast. They said Emma and Ethan missed us a lot so, they set up this surprise. Now shut up and hurry, I wanna see Ethan." Ash said, grabbing her carry on after going through metal detector. Drake chuckled and nodded, going through the detector and grabbing his bag. "I'm glad we're deciding to move to Chicago. Concerts, My babe, cold. What more could you ask for?" Drake said, his sister chuckling in return. "You're right." She said, both heading towards their boarding.

{Chicago}

"Drake! Ash!" Steve waved his hands frantically in the air, catching the attention of the siblings. They smiled and ran up to the group of friends, automatically forming a group hug. "Where's Emma and Ethan?" Ash asked, looking for two of her favorite people. "Jeremy took them to go pick up something for lunch, then bring it back to set to eat." Shanola said, giving Ash and Drake a hug. "Ok." Ash said softly, getting into the car and sitting next to Emmy. "Now lets go. We want to get their before them so when they walk in they'll see you guys and be surprised."

{at set}

Drake, Ash, and the rest of the cast were talking and hanging out, waiting for Ethan and Emma to arrive back from getting food. "I miss Emma so much." Drake said, smiling softly and thinking about the girl. "He truly did. Heard him masturbating every god damn night. I've been traumatized." Ash said, causing the cast to laugh and Drake to get offended. "You said you wouldn't expose me!" He said, blushing deeply. Ash laughed and heard the door open, looking to see Jeremy walk in. "Yay the foods here!" Ash yelled, causing Ethan to run into the trailer after hearing her voice. "You're here!" He threw the pizza box on the counter and ran to her, enveloping her into a big hug.

"Fuck I've missed you." He said, burying his face into her neck. She hugged back and smiled brightly at the familiar feeling. "I've missed you too baby." She said, kissing the top of his head softly. "1. Don't ever fucking drop the pizza like that again, 2. I've seen him run that fast in my entire life." Shanola said, every letting out laughs. Ash sat down and Ethan grabbed two plates of pizza for them. He sat next to her and smiled as she took a bite of the slice. "What?" She said, pizza in her mouth, looking over to Ethan. "Nothing. You're just beautiful." She smiled and swallowed the bite, kissing quickly. "Thank babe."

"We bought a house here." Drake said, causing their friends to look at the two. "What?" Emmy said, setting her pizza down. "Drake and I really wanna stay close to Ethan and Emma all the time. So, we bought a house." Ash said, smiling at the group. "Wanna move in with us?" Drake and Ash said, looking at their other halves. "I mean, sure." Emma said, shrugging and taking another bite of pizza. "Yea ok." Ethan said, nodding his head. "Ok cool." Ash said, setting down her empty plate and snuggling into Ethan. "Love you." He said, wrapping an arm around her shoulders. "Love you too." She said, looking up at him and giving him a kiss.

She made the best decision of her life and she couldn't be happier.

{~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}
BEFORE YOU ALL YELL AT ME

their will be a 2nd book.

Its going to be about Ethan and Ash's life together in Chicago

Will Ash and Drake be on the show?
Will Ethan and Ash get married?
Will someone get pregnant?!

Who know (;

Guess you'll have to read it to find out

Until next time

Goodbye (:

Also if you wanna do a character ask let me know d00ds

Ok bye now (: