Tris

After Four took me home. I could tell that something was on his mind. When I asked about it and Four being Four said " Nothing just nothing." I left it at that. When I got home he tells me to go rest for while.

I woke up an hour later and hear whispering outside. I press my ear to the cold door to make out something about a girl being it. After they stop talking, I take my chance to walk out and play them to tell me everything of that girl.

I walk out and saw Christina and Four talking at the doorway.

"What girl?" I asked trying not to let out laugh. " You guys can't whisper."

"Your awake, you know you have to rest." Four clenched a photograph in his hand hoping I wouldn't get a chance to see it.

"How can I sleep when I'm hungry?"

He said ok and went to our room with the photograph still in his hand. When he came back he didn't have it any more.

"I'll go get us some food and come back." He said while grabbing his wallet and car keys.

After he left, I waited ten minutes and ran to our room. I looked in the closet, his bathroom, under his bed and nothing. I was going to check his safe but heard the door open. I walked out of the room to see him putting the food down on the table.

We eat and take showers after. We sat down on the couch to watch TV. After an hour we fell asleep and I forgot all about the girl.