Tris

I wake up to find Four not home. I walk around wondering where he was. I walk to the dinning area and find note on the table.

Dear Tris,

I got called in early. I didn't wake you up. I 'll see you later.

                        Love Tobias.

I walk to the bathroom and take a shower. After I get out, Tobias is still not home. I walk to the living room to watch some TV, but there's nothing good. I walk to the window to see people passing the same picture that Tobias was holding. I walk outside to one tall red headed guy.

" Hi I'm..." I start.

" Tris. Who doesn't know you. Your my hero."

" Hero. No,no,no. I'm not a hero."

" Yes you are. Here. " Passes the one of the photos to me.

" Who gave you these?" I asked.

" Your Boyfriend, Four."

I said thank you to him and ran back inside. I so mad Tobias for keeping this from me. I ran to our room and in the bathroom closet he has his safe there.

I tried the his nickname Four, the day he was born, nothing worked.

I had one more chance to type the right code. So, I tried my name Tris and it worked. I see his gun in lme corner, a small box in one other corner and a file in the middle.

I grabbed the file and looked through it. I saw the picture and grabbed it. I took the file too. When I hear the doorknobe shake. I slam the safe door and ran to the living room in time to sit down on the spinning chair. He comes in and see the picture in my hands and I could that he knew he was toast.