Four

I hate not telling Tris what I'm up to.

I need to tell that little girl thank you for saving Tris if I found her. I have most of the Divergents looking and Caleb researching more information.

I woke up to Tris in my arms. I moved my arm way slowly, trying not to wake her up. After I was free I went to take a cold shower. When I got out my phone started to vibrate. I look at the caller ID to see Caleb calling. I pick it up and went to the living room to answer it.

" What's up Caleb?" I asked.

" I just found out more information on that girl. Come over NOW." I hunged up the phone and went to the kitchen to write a note for Tris.

I walked through Caleb's door and see him over his computer. I closed the door and he turned around.

" Finally, your here. I found out that the little girl's name is Isabella, she's was 10 two years ago, and her parents died last year, but that's not the important information." He said. " I looked into her deeper and found out that she got hurt one time and lost a lot of blood. The doctor didn't have the her  blood type, it wasn't a normal type." He took a breath.

" So, that's all?"

" No, I took the Divergent blood type and her blood type and the results are she's full Divergent."

"Full Divergent as in both parents Divergent?"

"Yeah, that's all for know."

I lift after that all shocked of the information. No one has a blood type like that. It was already 12:30 in the afternoon, I had to get back to Tris.

I opened the door, to my surprise I see Tris in the spinning chair holding the picture of Isabella.

Holy shit I'm toast.