yes or no

Four

2months later

Tris was so mad about the Isabelle thing that she didn't notice the ring in the safe. Today was the first day we met and I'm going to ask her to marry me.

I woke up early to day to make Tris breakfast. I put on a plain black shirt and black basketball shorts. I was on my way to the kitchen when there was a knock on the door. I looked through the hole and was shocked. I opened the door.

" Mr. and Mrs. Prior?" I asked.

" Yes, it us Tobias. We're here to see Tris." Mrs. Prior said.

"Ok, I'll get her." I walked to the room and see that Tris wasn't in the bed. I walked to the bathroom to see her in her bra and underwear. I walk to her and gave her a kiss. 

"We have visitors, I suggest you wear a lot of clothes."

"You act like if there cops or something. "

"Oh no, their worse and more powerful then cops. So get ready."
I walked out to the living room where Mr. and Mrs. Prior are sitting.

" Um. She's coming, but for now do you want something to eat or drink?"

"No thank you. We ate before coming."

***Tris***

I got dress and did my hair as quickly as I can. I walked outside to see my mother and father sitting o. the couch talking to Tobias. They all turn their attention on me.

" Mom, dad. How is how is it  possible?"

" We can't say. We came to see how you're doing."

" I'm great. We run Chicago now, so yeah I'm OK."

" Well, we better get going. We're checking on your brother. "  After they leave Tobias and I get ready for work. Being the leader of  Chicago's government  is hard and Tobias's job is half as hard as the Co leader with Christina and Caleb.

***Time passes***Tobias

I went home early to make a fancy dinner for I can ask Tris to marry me. I started to cook and put roses around the table. After the food was done and set on the table, its like she read my mind because she walk through the door. When she turns around and sees me her face looked shocked.

" Just in time. Dinner is ready." I announced.

" Wow, your in a good mode today." she added. We sat and ate the food and drank some wine. After a while I popped the question.

" Tris Prior would you marry me?" I asked. I grabbed her at the wrong time with the question because she started to chock on wine. After a while she turned to me and kissed me.

" YES, I would love to marry you." she replied. I slipped the ring on her finger and kissed her.Then she deepen the kiss. After while we where now in the room, on top of each other.