Chapter 26 "Ruined"

*MI JIN'S POV* (Date day)

"Hurry up Mi Jin." I heard Shinyoo call out from the living room.

"Be patient. " I told her from the kitchen. "The pancakes are'nt going to cook themselves." 

I heard her groan and I let out a small chuckle. 

After about 10 minutes the pancakes were finally done. I cut up some strawberries and bananas and put them on a separate plate. I poured syrup over the pancakes and took them to the living room where Shinyoo was laid out like a sloth. 

"Here you go." I told her, placing the plates on the coffee table. She immediately jumped up and attacked the pancakes. A chuckle left my lips and I joined her and ate the pancakes.

"What time are you and Jungkook going out?" Shinyoo suddenly asked. 

"At 6. I have 6 hours to get ready so we cool." I answered, drinking some of my tea. 

Shinyoo just nodded and just stared at the plate in front of her. "Do you ever think about the future Mi Jin?" 

"Hm? What do you mean? My future job?" I answered whilst putting some bananas on my pancake. 

"No no. I mean about you and Jungkook." 

I nearly dropped my fork on to my leg and looked at her with a shocked expression. "Uh..haha." I only let out a nervous laugh. "I mean, I would want to stay with him for as long as possible." 

"Would you ever want to get married?" Shinyoo quickly asked, sipping her juice.

"Uh, we've been dating for a few months..but, I wouldn't mind being married with him." I felt my face get hot and I just drank my tea.

Shinyoo just nodded and carried on eating. 

Why is she asking these questions so calmly?

*3:10PM*

"MI JIN WHAT THE FUCK!" Shinyoo called out unexpectedly. 

My body jumped and I nearly fell off the couch. "Shinyoo! Why are you yelling."

"It's past 3 o'clock! Get ready right noww!"

Oh.

I got up and made my way upstairs to the bathroom. I got into the shower and washed myself. I was done in 15 minutes and made my way out of the bathroom with my robe on. I walked into my bedroom and Shinyoo was already there. 

"Ok, so I was looking through your wardrobe and found this. You're going to wear this, I don't care." She explained, showing the clothes that were laid out on my bed. I stared at the clothes and just shrugged. It's not bad. It was a white shirt, black ripped jeans and a denim jacket to go with it. 

"Alright, get out so I can change." I told her. She smiled and went out of the room, closing the door behind her. 

I put on my clothes and blow dried my hair, I straightened it and just put on some foundation, mascara, eye liner, bronzer and lip gloss. I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled. 

I don't look bad. 

I went on downstairs and saw Shinyoo eating ice-cream. She must of heard me because she turned around and looked at me.

"Perfect." She said. "Jungkook will be here in an hour." 

I nodded and sat down next to her on the couch and we just talked for the hour to pass.

*JUNGKOOK'S POV*

"HYUNGGG!!!" I called out running downstairs. 

"Why the hell are you shouting?!" Suga hyung said putting his phone down and glaring at me.