Chapter Four

The next morning, the evil Alarm-sama decided to awake Yandere-chan from her beauty sleep.
"I HATE YOU ALARM-SAMA!!!" Yan-chan screamed, grabbing the alarm clock and hauling it across the room. After that, she couldn't go back to sleep, so she had a luxurious shower and changed into some cute, comfy clothes.
"I love Saturdays," she sighed as she selected a manga book and opened it up. Suddenly, she stopped and arched her brows.
"If it's a Saturday, why did I set my alarm clock?" she said to herself. Then she remembered. She was supposed to meet up with Budo in Shishuta Town! Quickly, she checked the time. 9:35am. What time had Budo said? 9:45am? That left her only 10 minutes to get ready! Hurriedly, she tore off her casual clothes and changed into an outfit that was more formal. Then, she snatched her purse and dashed out of her apartment as fast as she could. She was going to be late! Meanwhile, Budo was pondering near the entrance of Shishuta Town. He clutched a heart-shaped box of chocolates with his left hand. At last, he caught a glimpse of a girl sprinting towards him, her black ponytail flying around.
"Ayano! You made it!" he said excitedly.
"Where are the others?"
"Oh, um...they couldn't make it!"
"All of them?"
"Uh...yeah!"
"Why?"
"Well, um, Mina is sick, Juku is on the other side of Japan, Shima is visiting her grandma and Sho just signed up for a Martial Arts camp!"
"Uh...okay?"
"Let's go! I wanna show you an amazing cafe!"
"Why have you got a box of chocolates?"
"Nevermind!"
With that, Budo clutched Ayano's hand (making her blush) and pulled her towards a cafe called '食べ物を愛する', which is Japanese for 'Love Food'. A sweet aroma filled the air as soon as they entered. Jolly waiters and waitresses were serving mouth-watering dishes. Not a single customer was unhappy. A table of two in the far corner caught Ayano's eye. Senpai and Osana. Wow. They were both sipping cups of tea. There was another table of two right next to them and, luckily enough, it was free.
"Let's go sit over there!" said Yan-chan, tugging at Budo's arm. They walked over to the table and took their seats. A waitress came over to them.
"Hi! What can I get you?" said the lady in a singsong voice. It made Yandere-chan feel sick.
"One cup of tea, please," she said politely. "And an egg mayo sandwich." Budo ordered the same.
"I'm going to the bathroom. I'll be back!" said Senpai to Osana, getting up to leave. Osana got up as well and walked over to the cutlery holders. Ayano took her chance. Carefully, making sure Budo wouldn't notice, she selected a bottle of emetic poison that was tucked under her skirt and pulled it out. Then, when Budo got up to get sugar sachets, she added a few drops to Senpai's tea and placed the bottle on Osana's chair. It didn't end well.
"I can't believe you Osana! You know what? I'm leaving."
"No, Senpai, please! It wasn't me, I swear!"
Yandere-chan couldn't help snickering as Senpai stormed out of the cafe, leaving Osana devastated.
"If you've finished, why don't we check out some other stuff?" asked Budo.
"I'd love that!" replied Ayano.
She would have never guessed what happened next.