Chapter One: Reassurance

•Background Story: Jimin and Jungkook (Kookie) Have been officially dating for 6 months. They kept their relationship a secrete at first because they didn't want to create any tension between them and the guys. Everything was going good until Kookie got jealous that Jimin was spending so much time with Yoongi. Especially because he knew Yoongi was Jimin's first crush, first relationship, and first love. During one of Kookie's weakest points, he started to confide in Taehyung. This brought them a little too close together. One night Kookie made a huge mistake after having an argument with Jimin about he and Yoongi's "friendship." He cheated on Jimin and slept with Tae. It was the biggest mistake of his life. Even though he told Jimin that same night, Jimin couldn't appreciate Kookie's honesty and instead he broke up with him. A year has passed. After talking and slowly becoming friends again Jimin decided he was ready to finally forgive Kookie and give him another chance...or at least he thought he was...
___________________________________
Present Day:

*Kookie is in the dance studio as he waits for Jimin, but an unexpected visitor enters...*

Kookie: "Tae?"

Tae: "Hey Kook.."

*Kookie's looks around with a confused face*

Kookie: "Hey, what are you doing here..?"

Tae: "Well I figured you would be here...I juss wanted to tell you that I understand why you chose Mochi (Jimin) over me...I'm not upset anymore and...I hope you guys are happy together."

*Kookie was slightly shocked and taken back by what Tae said*

Kookie: "Wow...thanks Tae, that really means a lot."

*Tae hugs Kookie*

*Jimin walks up to the door and sees Kookie hugging Tae and immediately gets this feeling of anger building up inside of him. All of the feelings of anger and jealousy rekindled within him. Seeing Tae and Kookie hug brought him back to an insecure place*

Tae: "No problem. Well I'll see you tomorrow for the group rehearsal ok."

Kookie: "Yea, see you tomorrow."

*As Tae walks out of the side door, in comes Jimin through the front door. He is so pissed off he can't even pretend to act like he's not. Kookie sees Jimin come in through the mirror and immediately turns around and starts to smile*

Kookie: "Mochi! Almost thought you forgot to meet me here, I mis-"

*Jimin cuts Kookie off and asks a simple question as he throws his bag to the floor*

Jimin: "Why were you hugging Tae after you promised me you two were done Jeon!"

*Kookie was completely shocked and even a bit scared...considering how Jimin never called him by his real name unless he was pissed*

Kookie: "Mochi, it was nothing I swear. It literally was a hug to say that we are done and that we're just friends. He knows how I feel about you. Shit, you know how I feel about you..."

*Jimin rolls his eyes and crossed his arms. You could tell by his face that he felt that was complete BULLSHIT*

*Kookie walks up closer to Jimin and holds his waist..*

Kookie: " Mochi...you know how I feel about you...dont you..?"

*Jimin looks into Kookie's eyes as he hears him ask him that burning question. He slowly strokes his hair back as he mumbles...*