chapter one

"Get back here!" Matt growls at me. I keep running down the halls and up stairs, realizing when it's to late that I just pinned myself. I look around trying to find a way to escape. Come on think! I run into the bathroom and lock the door. I have to take a shower anyways. I turn the water on and jump in. It's an excuse either way, right.

I think to myself a little while shampooing my hair; what if he is right. That I deserve to be punished, but if he would tell me what I did wrong we could sort things out. You told him you didn't want to be hit. Oh yeah, that. I dry my hair and blow dry it. By now, Matt has figured out that I went to take a shower by now and when I open the door I can tell he is downstairs or in the bedroom so I walk into the bedroom to grab some clothes. I grab a Black Vail Brides tee and some jean shorts. I slip on some white flip-flop sandals that match with the white on my shirt. I skip downstairs and hug Matt as if nothing had happened. He chuckles and hugs back.

"I think I can forget about it if you hug me just a but tighter." He smiles and flips me over the couch am on his lap. He has his good moments, I'll admit that.

I squeeze his large arms tighter and he smiles.

"I love you," he smiles kissing my cheek and rapping his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

"I love you, too," I lie. He crashes his lips into mine and we kiss a little. Just a peck, no more.

"Alright, alright I forgive you," he smiles and pets my hair. "There, there, I'm sorry baby, I'll be nicer."

Yeah right, like you'll change. I smile, masking a disbelieving look but I manage to pull it off. Of course, going to acting lessons helped. I nod and smile.

"Would you like me to make you some breakfast?" I ask, still smiling.

"Yeah!" He smiles, letting go of me. I hop off of him and run into the kitchen. I make simply make some bacon and eggs. I bring some in the living room for him and hand a plate full to him.

"There you go."

"Thanks babe." He smiles and kisses my cheek. I smile back and make my face turn slightly red.

We sit down after I come back in with some coffee and my plate we sit down and watch an action movie, I think it was called Man if Steel or something. It was a superman movie and I loved it so far. Suddenly, my phone buzzes; I look at Matt and he nods. I look at my white iPhone with my purple and blue case sneaking up the sides and see my dads contact name pop up. I get up, so I don't disrupt Matt, and answer it when getting to my bedroom.

"Hello?" I ask. "Dad, what's wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong, dear!" He says more excited then he usually is. "Come to the house! Someone wants to see you. They don't care what you have on just hurry! You can take Matt if you want but just hurry!"

"Okay dad! Just tell me what is going on!"

"Find out and see!" Is all he says then hangs up. I sigh.

"Matt, my dad wants us to come over ASAP." I say. He sighs obnoxiously an gets off the couch. We hop into the car and pull in the drive way.

We walk in the small house that I grew up in and look for my dad. We go into the living room and I gasp.

"Hey Ash!"

-----------------------------------

Hey y'all! How did you like the first chapter? Well, considering it's like 10:50 at night and I have school tomorrow, I feel pretty accomplished right about now. I want to give a special shout out to the author of "military's girl" @KenZ_Dizzy94! I love your story so much and I promise that this is my own story! I feel steeling is wrong and I would never do it, especially to one of my favorite authors!

On a better note, I shall be taking questions if you have any for the characters. I shall list them in the next chapter... Oh never mind I'll just do it now.

List

----

Ashley

Matt

Tristan

"Dad"

"sir"

"M'am"

Kenny

Jenny

Maria

Luis

Grant 

And yours truly ( no I am not in the story!)

:,D so proud I can list most of the people. Just wait and see who they are!

You are my lovelies and I love you and I shall call you my lovelies!

-Ashton :D