Chapter eleven

Louisa

I toss and turn in the bed, not being able to sleep. A lot of thoughts are crossing my mind and I just hate it. I hate what's going on right now. I hate that I keep lying to my parents. I hate that I'm doing what I certainly shouldn't and I hate that Aaron's just sleeping on the floor in the same room as me. Although the room's filled with darkness I check at him and I bite my lip. This is all so wrong. And I take pity in him that I made him sleep on the floor. It's too uncomfortable. I, then decide that I need to drink some water and I make my way to the kitchen as quiet as possible. I fill a glass of water and I drink it immediately. I'd prefer drink something else right now. I feel so guilty. I don't even know how am I able to look my parents in their eyes. I head back to my room and I accidentally kick Aaron's leg.
- I know you did it on purpose.
He murmurs.
- No, I didn't. In fact, I'm sorry. And...aren't you sleeping ?
I ask while sitting on the bed.
- No.
He replies.
- Is it because it's uncomfortable down there ?
- That's a thing too, but no.
- We can switch places. Come on. I'm sleeping on the floor.
- Okay Louisa, can you understand that this is at least ridiculous ? Nobody needs to sleep on the floor.
I draw a breath.
- I know. I'm sorry. You're right. There's enough space up here.
I say patting the bed beside me.
- You're not going to murder me, are you ?
He asks while he comes and sits beside me. I laugh.
- Not that you don't deserve it by the way.
I don't look at him, cause although it's too dark in there, I know for a fact that our eyes can spot each other's in the dark, faster than I'd like. But he doesn't seem a lot more comfortable either.
- Why don't you sleep ?
He asks.
- I mean, are you stupid ? How can I sleep with you being in the same fucking room as I am, with us having been through hell together, yet me not wanting to even look at you, cause I'm still mad after everything that had happened ?
- I just can't.
I say, keeping the monologue to myself. He nods and makes himself more comfortable in the bed. I do the same carefully, so for me not to touch him in any way possible. If he notices it, he doesn't say anything. I remember that I craved for him to touch me. Well, if I want to be real to myself, I still do. It's just the fact that I want to kill him at the same time that prevents me from avoiding any physical contact with him. He, on the other hand, is always so cool. Thinking that everything's simple. I always envied him for that.
- Louisa ?
He whispers.
- What ?
I whisper back.
- You didn't answer.
- What didn't I answer ?
I can imagine him rolling his eyes in the dark.
- I asked how your sister learned about us.
- I told her. I had to told someone, you know.
- Right. And what about your parents ?
- They think I'm happy and that's enough. I don't want them to be worried about me.
- That means, you're not happy ?
- That means, they think that I'm happy with you. I'm happy, but without you.
- Oh!
He seems surprised.
- What ? Did you really think that I would cry because you damped me ?
- I would have adored you crying because I damped you.
- But I didn't. Seems like, I don't care enough about you. Neither have I ever.
- You cared about me. You, Lou, care about people that you don't even know personally, and me...you loved me. You loved me more than you loved yourself.
- I'm glad we're talking about the past.
He chuckles.
- Am I not speaking the truth ?
I tilt my head, less because I disagree and more because I want to clear my head from his sayings. Of course I loved him. Of course I loved him more than I loved myself. And I thought he did the same.
- Louisa,...
He lifts my chin, making me look at him. I can see clearly his eyes in the dark. I breathe heavily only in the thought that we're only inches away.
- I'm not kissing you.
I say my thoughts out loud, knowing that my cheeks are heating up from what I had just said. He smirks.
- I only asked you if I am speaking the truth. I never asked you to kiss me.
- Well, don't do it, cause I'm not.
I free my chin from his grip, lowering my gaze.
- I'll try to sleep now.
I announce turning my back to him.
- You've got nice...
- Don't stare!
I say covering myself with the sheets.
- I was going to say you've got nice beds in here, they're pretty comfortable.
I feel my cheeks heating up again, knowing that he likes the way he manipulates me. I bite my lip. But he doesn't stop there.
- You also have nice...
I feel his breath against my cheek.
- Again, don't come any closer to me.
- But I was going to say that you've got nice sheets.
- Great. We're all so grateful that you like them.
- You know what else that's nice you do own ?
He asks. He's speaking close to my ear, sending shivers down my spine only in the thought that he could bite my earlobe at any time or that his lips could move anywhere in my body. But I know I have to get my act together.
- Nice pajamas ?
I ask. It's the only thing, he hasn't pointed out yet. He chuckles.
- No.
He says, his lips touching my cheek.
- You've got a really, really nice butt.
- Okay, that was enough go back to your floor.
- Oh, okay I'm sorry. The joke went a little too far. I'll be quiet, I promise.
He says, getting away from me.
- I don't trust you. Back to your floor.
I say again.
- No! Not the floor. I'll be quiet, I swear. This was a joke and it went too far, but it won't happen again, I'm just going to sleep now.
- I don't want to risk that.
- No, I swear. You can do whatever you want. You can even drive me.
- What ?
I ask furiously.
- You can drive me home tomorrow I meant with your car. I meant, you can drive instead of me, because you always say that I'm not a careful driver. What did you think anyway ?
- Don't play it all innocent with me, cause I'm not biting your bullshit.
- Excuse me Louisa but you're all dirty minded and stuff. And now, if you don't mind, I'd like to sleep. Unless,...
I groan.
- You're a dick. And I'm murdering you in your sleep. And I mean it genuinely. You can't even imagine how much I hate you.
- I can. I feel the same.
- See ? That's the thing, why do you feel the same ? You damped me, I have every right to hate you. I didn't do anything to you, and yet you claim that you hate me. How's that possible ?
- Louisa, you're shouting, do you want them to hear us ?
- Just answer me. I want to know. It's not possible that you hate me. I hate you because you damped me but you...you don't have any right to hate me. I was always right with you. Like you said...I loved you more than I loved myself.
He doesn't say anything for a moment.
- I don't hate you. Can we just sleep now ?
I exhale deeply and turn to my side of the bed. He's a complete idiot. A jerk. And I hate him. But just like this, inappropriate thoughts are stuck into my mind. Cause right now, I could get on top of him, undress him from his shirt and start biting every little inch of skin he has. And not because I'm in the same bed with a man. But just because I'm in the same bed with that exact man.

💍

I open my eyes to the morning light. I haven't slept good at all last night. Aaron's sleeping peacefully beside me. I think of killing him with a pillow but that doesn't sound like a good idea, since I'll have a lot explaining to do and perhaps spend my life in jail. And because I'd prefer to avoid both of them, I'm just about to stand up from the bed, but Aaron grabs my hand and pushes me down to him. His eyes are still closed and he brings me closer to him.
- You smell so good.
He murmurs.
- You don't. Leave me alone.
I say trying to free myself from his hug.
- How was it last night ?
He asks burying his head in my neck. I can feel his tongue, touching my exposed shoulder.
- What the hell are you doing ? Are you completely out of your mind ?
I scream, causing him to open one eye.
- Louisa, what the hell ? Was it you that I slept with last night ?
He asks yawning.
- Yes, but don't get too excited. We were sleeping.
He looks at me still sleeping.
- Better luck next time.
He says turning to the other side, freeing me from his hug. I smirk.
- You've got to wake up now.
I pinch him but he doesn't move.
- Wake up. Wake up. Wake up. It's time for you to wake up. Wake up. You're not sleeping any longer. Wake up, you idiot. Do you think I'm letting you sleep now ? No way. I want you to look terrible because of the lack of sleep. So, just wake up. I'm going to say this, till you wake up. Don't you dare, sleep again. Aaron!
I continue yelling at him and he continues to ignore me. And I'm sure he'll do that for long but he turns to me, grabbing my wrist and pushing me to the bed.
- Do you need attention Louisa ? Do you need my attention ?
His body's against mine and his lips are only mere centimeters from mine.
Kiss me.
I beg him silently. He smirks, as if having read my thoughts and he leans to place a kiss on my lips when the door pops open and Lilly covers her mouth with her hand.
- I suppose, I shouldn't have seen this.
She says and turns to leave, but then she stops, looking at us with raised eyebrows.
- But I also suppose that you shouldn't be like this.

Hey guys,
Thanks for the support in my story. I'm going on vacation today and I'm not really sure I'll have wifi but if I have I'll update since the chapters are ready.
xx