CHAPTER SEVEN

Jungkook, comes back in the room and sees his hyung, talking.
" Kook we need to fill the tub with ice stat.- okay! He calls the rest to help, except for Yoongi who refused to help.

He came back talking trash again, and Namjoon and Jin growled at him, kicking him out of the room. After 20 minutes the boys have filled the tub with ice.

Namjoon puts Sapphire in the tub with ice and steps back running his hands through his black hair.-" All we can do now is wait boys!"

"She will get through this hyung, don't worry", Jimin says.
I hope so Chim Chim,- well boys let's go back out to get food, we need it." Jin said.

" Okay", all the younger boys leave the room.
" Please take the black sheep with you", Namjoon says referring to Yoongi.
"Ughh", Jin sighs,- " do I have to", he jokes.
"Ok, Namjoon we will be back soon, can you handle this alone?
"Yes hyung, I got it, hopefully Maria will come back soon!
"Okay we trust you!" Jin was the last one to leave the room.

NAMJOON'S POV

Everyone left and I stayed behind to keep an eye on her, I can't leave her in the tub for a long time, she will get hypothermia.
After a few more minutes I fetch a blanket, I picked her up out of the tub, I wrapped her in the blanket keeping her close to me so she can get some more of my body heat so her body temperature goes back to normal quick, I feel my body tensed up with my proximity to her.

Something is happening and I can't even explain what are this feelings, she trembles as I rubbed her body with my hands, so she can feel better but is not happening fast enough. As my face is touching hers I feel movement I pulled back a bit to look at her face.

Suddenly she shot up her eyes, they went purple and she started growling at me I didn't know what to do, or say she manages to free herself from my arms and gets in attack mode...