CHAPTER ELEVEN

"She is terrified!" Jin hyung. " Something very bad happened  to her and all I want to do is just protect her.
-"you should she is  your mate Namjoon."

He looks at him confused, "what?!.
-" You heard me Namjoon, you have found your mate, that's how you could feel her downstairs, that's why you have those protective feelings towards her, that's how Yoongi feels towards Maria. Am I wrong Yoongi ?"
They look at Namjoon, " no hyung, you are not wrong!"

"It's okay little girl, I won't leave you alone!" He finally pulled back from the hug and look at his face admiring his features and bringing them to his face. He realizes that she is sitting on his lap with only his shirt covering her body, his cheeks turn bright red.

" Help me please I'm in trouble here, hyung!", Jin laughed at the position Namjoon is in.
-" Can someone please help me, you know full moon is tomorrow!!" -the oldest man jumped and walked towards him picking her up and placing her on the bed.

" Oh shoot!", Namjoon sighs in relief, " that's better"- he gets up quickly of the bed.
"Now sweetie, do you have a name?, Jimin asks her.
She nods a Jimin. " What is it?"- she points at her mouth, and shakes her head signaling to them that she can speak.

" She can't speak Jimin!- oh, wow, how are we gonna communicate with her?"
Pen and paper", Hoseok smiles and gives it to her.
-" she mouths back thanks to Hobi, and he vows and smiles back at her.