CHAPTER THIRTY

A few days after Sapphire woke up and was back to normal, Namjoon and the rest were planning how to get rid of the Bakers once and for all.
Sapphire didn't know about their plan and they boys and Namjoon were trying to keep it as secretive as they could so she wouldn't be worried and scared.
It was morning and Namjoon took advantage that she was fast asleep and went out the room.
He went downstairs and made the boys gathered so he could talk to them.
-" ok boys, I called you all here because I wanna talk yo you about the attack to The Bakers, so we can make them leave us alone.
-" when would we do this Namjoon?"
Jin asked the younger lycan.
-" we will wait until the next full moon which it'll be in a little bit over a week.
-" that's perfect I can wait to sink my teeth on their neck and ripped their heads once and for all, first because of my family and too for hurting Sapph!"
-" yes hyung, that's right they are gonna stop messing with us.
Hoseok's hands balled up into fists.
-" please I really wanna keep this between us you guys, Sapph has been thru a lot and I don't want to worries her anymore nor scare her.
-" that's cool, but you know she is gonna find out sooner or later right hyung.
Taehyung tells Namjoon with worries in his eyes.
-" I know Tae, but I want to keep it like this until, we won't have any other choice.
At that moment Sapph comes down the steps.
-" there you are, why didn't you wake me up?"
-" hey baby!"
He was caught by surprise when she jumped in his arms.
-" what's going on boys?, is everything ok.
-" yes deary why would it be?"
Jin said with a soft tone of voice, as he ruffle sweetly her hair. -" come on let's make some breakfast for this hungry boys while they go hunting for meat.
-" ok oppa!" She gets up from on top of Namjoon and walks away with Jin.
-" that was very close, we have to be careful with this is a very delicate matter.
Their hear would be showing up very soon and after that it'll be time to settle their differences, hopefully once and for all.
Namjoon walked to the kitchen where Sapphire was helping Jin with breakfast for the boys.
He came close and hugged her from behind and nested his chin on her shoulder.
She turned her head to the side and sees his sexy lips closed to hers.
-" hey baby!"
She said giggling.
-" hey princess, I wanna take you somewhere after breakfast, is that ok with you?"
-" of course baby, I'll go anywhere with you!"
-" are you sure Sapph?"
He gives her a devilish smirk.
She swallowed hard, she knew heat was close and he wasn't going to hold back.
-" yes baby, I'm sure!"
He walks out of the kicthen with a wide grin on his lips.
After breakfast they go upstairs to their room.
-" Namjoon, is there anything special that I need to wear?"
-" baby just be yourself ok!"
He winks at her.
-" ok Joonie!"
She nods a grabs some clothes and began to walk towards the bathroom.
-" is there a reason why you are walking away from me?"
-"  I'm going to get dressed Joonie!"
-" and why won't you get dressed here, is not like I haven't see you naked, are you scared of me or something?, it can't be specially how freaky you are!"
-" to  be honest I'm scared,  heat is about to start and I have the feeling that you are planning on not holding back this time.
He felt hurt and put his head down.
He sighed deeply.
-" well since you are scared, you don't have to worry about me touching you, I'll do it myself.
He gets up and walks towards the door.
-" Namjoon wait, wait please!!!"
She sprints behind him and he turned around at the same time so she couldn't help but to crash against his chest.
-" what do you want?"
He grabs her arms harshly.
-" baby, please you are hurting me.
-" well that's how I'm hurting now too.
I would never do anything to hurt you.
-" I know, I'm sorry I didn't mean it in that way!"
-" so in what way you meant?"
-" I was really playing Joonie, why are you acting like this?"
-" no reason, get dressed!"
-" no I'm not until you tell me why are you acting like this.
-" I said get dress, now I won't repeat myself, or I'll pick you up and take you like that.
-" argggh!!"
She growled, but got dressed.
-" are you done?"
-" yes I am..
She couldn't finish her sentence before he grabbed her wrist and dragged out of the room outside the house.
-" Joonie!!"
-" I warn you not to make a scene or it'll be worst!"
She looked at his eyes they were redder that ever before, so she did as he said.
He kept walking and exited the house.
-" good girl, now keep it quiet until I say so, are we clear?"
She nodded.
Tears began to roll down her cheeks.
-" he said he would never hurt me and he is doing this!"
He turned around and saw the tears rolling down her cheeks non stop
-" Sapph why are you crying?"
She stayed silence. -" baby, answer me!"
-" you said to be quiet until you said so!"
-" aish, little girl I know what I said, but i just asked you a question.
-" well, why are you treating me like this, you said you wouldn't hurt me, but here you are dragging me arounf like a rag doll.
-" I wouldn't hurt, even if I want it to i couldn't, did you know that?"
-" yes I did, but...
He crashed his lips over hers and kissed her roughly.
-" shut up, I'm just playing with you like you were playing with me earlier.
He winked at her.
-" asshole!"
-" oh yeah, come here!"
He picked her up and kept walking until they made it to a waterfall.