Boys, Boys, Boys 1: Elizabeth Denna Cara Night

Okay people. I was bored so I wrote this on the spot. And because I don't feel like walking around. Because I totally just crashed into a piece of metal running full speed. Yeeaaaah. I tripped over my dog Jerry. He's a cute lil dauchson wiener dog. So, you know, tell me if you like it.

ENJOY.

Chapter One:

I sighed and looked around. This place is fucking HUGE. Giant castle-looking building, huge field of grass in front, a forest of trees to the far left of the concrete trail I was on. I whistled. Nice place. This is my new school I guess. Fusion High. Boarding school. Yeah. I'm not exactly your smarty-pants goody-two-shoes kinda girl.

Let me explain. My name is Elizabeth Denna Cara Night. Yes. I love my name. I'm so rich it would make your head spin. I have hair so black it's blue, and lightly tanned skin. My hair reaches all the way down my back to my ass, and has a slight wave to it. My eyes are a bloody red, which I love, and I'm like 6'3. Pretty tall for a 16 year old, huh? I'm not here because I did something horrible like torture a puppy to death. I'm here because my father went here when he was my age, and because I heard they had this G Auto Class. Yeah. I'm a total car buff, and a mechanic. I'm a great fighter, an awesome singer, and an amazing dancer. I like to play guitar, drums, violin, piano, and chello. I'm a computer genius, and I love to swim. I always have a slight tan, or a full tan, because my body is covered in scars and burns. I love that my scars tan out. It makes it so much easier to go out.

(A/N: There's a lot more, but I'll leave it at that.)

"YO!" I yelled out when I reached the giant wooden doors at the front of the school. It echoed around me and I smiled. Sweet.

"Be right there, sir!" A flustered voice said over the intercom, wherever the hell that was. I gasped. Sir? I sound like a guy?! What the hell! I stood there with my hands on my hips, ready to rip this guy a new one. When the doors opened I blinked.

There was this cute little man standing there. He had light brown hair, dark brown eyes, and was like 5'9. He stared at me and I cleared my throat. He blinked.

"M-M-Miss? Are y-you M-Miss Night?" He stammered and looked up at me. I cocked my head.

"Yeah, that's me." I said with a little smile. He seems really nervous, so I don't want to scare him. He smiled nervously at me, and nodded.

"Follow me, Miss Night." He said, sounding more calm. I smiled. I really don't like scaring strangers. Well, unless they're total bitches.

I followed him inside and looked around. Dam. The place looks totally cool. The walls are a bright blue, with black on the bottom half. Every couple of yards there was a bright blue couch, and the carpet was black with blue tribal. Dam. This looks like something I would design. This place is G. We walked down the giant hall and stopped at a regular-size door that said Office in a pretty white script. He opened the door and I smiled. Inside the door was a big room with some desks and doors leading to other rooms.

"I have your class schedule, map of the school, and your dorm key all ready for you, Miss Night." He said with a smile. I noticed he had a little dimple. So cute!

"Thank you." I said with a smile and took the papers he held out. Then he handed me a shiny card that was black and had 250 on it in bright red script. Awesome. "I never got your name." I said as I eyed the map, trying to find my room.

"Adams. Jake Adams." He said quietly. "Thank you for asking."

I looked up at him. "What?" Thank you for asking? Does no one want to know his name?

"Nothing, nevermind." He said quickly and ran through one of the doors, leaving me by myself. I stared at the door he went through in shock. What the hell was that about? I just shrugged and walked back out the door, and started walking toward the direction I thought my room was in. Dam school is huge.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Okay! it was kinda short I know, but tell me if you like it. Plus it's my first story, so critizism is welcome.

Votes, fans, and comments are better than short guys named Jake. . .