Chapter 4

I continued chewing on my fries while the girls stared at me.

“if you don't get your bony ass up out of our seat you won't like it” one of them said. She seemed to be the leader of their little squad.

I laughed and stood up, “ oh yea what the fuck are you going to do if I don't?”

She smiled looking at her friends and picked up a bowl of salad and throw it at me. I ducked and it went straight at a man standing in a track suit.

“Who did that!!” he yelled.

All the girls pointed at me. I rolled my eyes at them.

“look sir, I did not throw that bowl at you those rascals did"

“Detention!!" He yelled.

I gasped a little. Great. First day and I'm getting detention.

The girls started laughing as I walked off.

“Bye bitch ”

Oh she did not just call me a bitch.

I flipped hearing that and like literally ran up on her and knocked her out.

“Don't you ever call me a bitch!" I yelled.

I then felt a pair of ruff hands grab on to me and pull me away. I was forced in to a room and they bolted the door.

I felt rage boiling up in side me! I just want to hurt somebody.

I sat at a table trying to cool off when the door opened again.

A very familiar face walked in along with a teacher.

I held my head back down trying not to give a fuck about what's going on.

“Hey" I heard a voice say to me.

I looked up and it was that same dude I bumped in at the principal's office this morning..

“Hi" I said coldly.

“The name's Jake and you are?"

I rolled my eyes at him.

“can't you speak?”

Oh now he was getting on my nerves.

“Will you fuck off already! ”  I yelled at him.

“Hey! No expletives" the teacher guy yelled at me.

I rolled my eyes now completely pissed at everyone.

Jake's POV

Am I dreaming or did this hotty just tell me to fuck off.

I smiled down at her now hard as fuck. Wow no girl has ever talked to me like that and I think I like it.

“aren't you a little devil" I said as I sat beside her.

“Your new aren't you? I can tell cause clearly you don't know who I am”

She looked up at me with some sort of evil eyes.

“And you clearly don't know who the fuck I am and trust me you don't want to know ”

“oh trust me, I do” I said smirking at her.

I've never flirt with a girl who seemingly don't want to talk to me before and it's weird doing so but also quite fun.

“ Just go away"

“ are you sure you want that"

I touched her thigh showing her I'm very much interested.

“Take your disgusting little hands off me before I pop your fucking brains out!”

Wow! Now I'm convinced she really don't know who the fuck I am!

I was about to say something to her but the bell rang and the teacher said we must leave. I was saddened cause I wanted teach this girl a lesson and show her who I really am but also happy cause I had to get to practice.

She ran out before I could utter another word. Fuck. I can't believe that just happened.