Chapter 1

My head hurts from all that loud music last night and the lots of alcohol I consumed. I gotta admit though, that party was off the hook like damn I fucked a thousand bitches in one night...oh damn...that gotta be a score.

I got up from bed extremely tired and took a shower to get ready for school.
I put on my black air max matched with my black leather Jacket a black jeans pants and combed my hair up in style...damn I look hot.

I went downstairs grab an apple and head out when I saw the coolest mother fucking gift ever.

"oh my god a fucking Ferrari!!" I shrieked with excitement.

I saw a note on it saying love mom, I couldn't help but smile she's the fucking best, ain't nobody has a car like this in school.

Oh man! This bitch is gonna get me all the chicks there is now.

"I'm gonna name you sweet thing, Ivory my pussy taker." I said to the car after driving off to school.

I pulled up in the parking lot with eyes on me like fuck I thought Michael Jackson has risen.

"hey Jake that's your new ride!!" James yelled at me.

"yea that's my new baby" I said getting out the car.

"hey Jake, I like your ride" a chick said to me.

I smirked at her while walking up to my friends.

"damn man that car is off the hook" josh said walking up to the car checking it out.

"hey man, don't go too close I don't Want your breath stinking up my car" I said.

"Man fuck you" josh laughed walking back up to us.

The bell rang and we went inside the school.

While I walk the chicks kept coming up to me touching me all over like can't a nigga get some space.

I saw one of my ex, which I dumped last night after she saw me fucking her best friend.

"hey shorty" I said smirking at her.

"fuck off Jake!! " she yelled back.

" awe I can see you miss daddy's dick" I said gripping my cock showing her the size of what her tongue will never taste again.

She rolled her eyes at me and my friends and I started laughing.

I seriously don't get these girls, I fuck them I leave them, that's the cycle and will always be the cycle so I don't get why they always feel bad when I dump their ass like fuck can't they see am a player and that's what I do.

I went to my Spanish class which didn't seem to make any sense to me because it's lame as fuck every one seems to be asleep even the teacher him self.

I got real bored so I decided to text one of my chick to meet me at our usual spot.

I went in the hall way looking for the bitch but she was late and I had a fucking boner.

So I text her again to hurry the fuck up.

I went inside the janitors room, to wait for her I couldn't allow the principal to see me on the outside I already have two suspension I can't afford another one.

I sat on a table when I saw her come inside.

"the fuck took you so long! " I yelled at her.

"Sorry babe Mr frognose didn't want to let me out "

I smiled a little at her tone she seemed so scared.

"come here."

She walked over to me, I lift her up on to my waist and placed her on the table. She was wearing a mini skirt thingy am not one to judge a girls outfit so I wasn't sure. I was gesturing my hands to pull her panties off when it came to my realization that she wasn't wearing any.

This bitch is freakier than I thought.

I smirked at her and pulled off my trousers and pulled out my huge sized dick and jammed it inside her tight wet pussy.

She squealed out in pain when I placed my hands on her mouth muffling the sounds.

" now remember the rules sweetheart, no sound" I whispered in her ears.

She nod and I kept on pounding my dick inside her, she held her head back tenderizing to the pain when she sank her very sharp nails in my shoulder and started getting all feaky on me like who's the fucking MAN here. I don't like when a girl tries to dominate me when I'm fucking them and I was so pissed at her for doing that so I sank very deep inside her I swear it went through her mouth, she shrieked a little looking all dull like she just got stabbed a hundred times with a knife in her pussy.

I pulled out of her and held on to her hair pulling it back real hard as I released all my cum.

" Ahhh fuck!!" I whisper yelled.

I breathe breathlessly feeling so fucking good.

I looked at her she seemed so pale but I guess that's what happens when you feel a good dick up in your pussy.

"you OK? " I asked.

"yea oh fuck that was good" she said breathing real hard she jumped off the table and kneeled in front of me and started sucking on my dick like fuck this bitch is good.

She cleaned me up real good, I fixed my clothes and my hair and she did the same.

"so same time tomorrow ?" she asked.

I laughed a little, like what the fuck is she talking about.

"No bitch you were good but you weren't that good"