Chapter 3

★Bella's POV

*beep*beep*

I heard the alarm went off, but still continued sleeping.

I got up when I heard it the final time and when I looked it was 9 am, oh thank god I said to myself and went back to bed.

Then I remembered I wasn't going to my old school anymore and my new school starts at 8.

Oh fuck am dead, first day and I'm late. This is bad, so fucking bad.

I got up real quick and ran inside the shower. I hurriedly got back out and slipped on a dress and combed my perfectly blonde hair up in to a messy bun.

I grabbed my bag an apple and ran outside. when I saw a smoking hot black tall hunk of a guy standing in front of a custom black car.

“goodmorning miss Bell, I'm Josh your new driver,your dad asked me to drop you off to school. ”

Oh hello joshy damn he's hot, and so fucking muscular oh you'll drive me alright straight in to bed that is.

“hi, umm Josh nice to meet you”

We shook hands and I couldn't help but check him out even more.

I stopped going after older guys for a while now because of an incident with one of my dad's coworkers and I in the men's bathroom, oh fuck that moment was hot.  I think history is about to repeat its self cause I have to taste some of his chocolate.

“ mam your late” josh said interrupting my thoughts.

“oh yea right I almost forgot ”

We got inside the car and in less than a minute I was at the school.

Oh fuck I'm in nerd land, damn these clothes that their wearing, wait are those even clothes.

“Oh god please take me home” I said

“Sorry mam I...I can't do that ”

I sighed, “ don't call me mam I'm 17 not 32 OK ” I said and got out the car.

I hesitated not wanting to go inside the school but then the bell rang and I hurriedly went Inside.

This school is the meaning of ugly and creepy. I'll admit there are some hot girls here and couple cute guys but fuck I think I just dropped in a whole different universe called geek land.

I was looking for the principal's office when I accidentally ran in to a nerd girl.

“I'm so sorry”

“that's OK its sorter my fault” I said playing the friendly card.

“are you new here its the first time I'm seeing you? she asked.

“yes I am, I'm looking for the principal's office ”

“ I was heading that direction I'll show you” she said smiling, damn her eyes are huge, she has a pony tail like fuck what is this the 15th century.

“so where do you live?” she asked.

I don't even know where I live like seriously.

“umm I just moved here I honestly don't even remember the name of the district.” I said oh mah god that's hella embarrassing.

“oh yea I know how you mean I hardly even remember my last name at times”  she giggled. Now that's fucked up.

I faked smile back, why am I talking to her again?

“oh here is the principal's office”

“ok” I said and walked real fast inside, that girl put the C in creep.

I walked up to a blonde lady with perfectly green eyes who's sitting at the front desk.

“ hey you know where the principal's at?”

“good morning to you too and he's inside his office”

I rolled my eyes at her smart ass like did I say good morning pfft.

I walked up to the door and was about to knock but was greeted by a hunk of a guy who opened the door.

Jake's POV

I was coming from the principal's office where I got another fucking detention like what the fuck is wrong with these people and was greeted by a very much of a new face a very cute face. I stood staring at her when Mr Watford my coach called me.

I walked pass her and head on over to him.

“yea, coach”

“you're playing quarterback today.”

“what! but I have detention ”

“you better find away to get out of there, now get on to class” he said and walked off.

How the fuck am I going to get out of this now?! If I get kick off the team there goes my chance for a scholarship and if I don't go to detention then I'm going to get a suspension, oh fuck.

Bella's POV

The principal sorted out my schedule for the day.

I had a lot of classes for the day, which sucks cause damn these subjects seems boring.

10 minutes later
The bell rang and I saw every one going inside a room looking like the cafeteria so I assumed it was lunch time.

I walked inside when I saw the nerd girl again I wanted to hide her out or something but then again she was the only friend I had so I had to go with the flow.

“hey” she said.

“oh hey”

“come on let's get some lunch ”

I walked with her and got the lunch and sat at a table and its like everyone was staring at Me.

The nerd girl came up to me, “you don't want to sit there” she said.

“why not?”

“this is th-” she said before she was cut off by some girls.

“ who the fuck do you think you are?” they asked.

I was actually confused until I realized that this was the mean girls group I use to have these kind of rascals back at my school.

“oh hello the name's Bella ” I said chewing on my fries.

These girls must have been the ones ruling this school well its time to show them who's boss cause I'm about to run this bitch.