Year 777

Lucy's POV

We've been walking in this forest for just a few minutes. Scorpio said it was a pretty long walk to the mansion he was talking about. The other spirits were pretty annoyed of Scorpio's lack of information about the place, but he defended himself saying that there were too many people moving around and he didn't want to do anything that might change the present time. All he knew was that a wealthy family owned the vast land, including this forest we were in. We really didn't have any idea of where we are so we might as well find out. We continued to follow the path that Scorpio went through before.

Actually, everything was familiar. It seems that the trees, the sky, the scent and even the feel of the breeze were a part of a distant memory that was slowly coming back to me. Well it should be. This is my past since I was the one holding the book, I thought. I just didn't want to say it, but I already had a hunch of where we are. I'm thinking that the wealthy family Scorpio was talking about was, well… mine. I just wanted to make sure. With that solved, I just continued to wonder what time we were in. And it seemed that we all had the same question in mind…

"Well, Lucy, do you remember the last memory you thought of before we got here?" I was startled back to reality when Loki whispered in my ear. He noticed the change of color in my cheeks which made him chuckle to himself. I shrugged of my embarrassment and shook my head to answer his question.

"It's okay," he encouraged me after seeing the sadness in my expression. "That's what we're trying to find out anyway" he added with a smile.

Darn it! I hate it when he smiles like that. It makes me wanna smile too. And I did.

Aquarius groaned from behind us. "Actually, we wouldn't need to know where we are if someone wasn't such a screw up" she said in a shrill voice. I looked over at my shoulder to see Aquarius, shooting daggers at Loki's back. She then suddenly changed her tone to sickly sweet when she continued, "But I guess everyone makes mistakes. And we can't all be so responsible. So I guess that just makes everything peachy…" she batted her eyes theatrically as she stared back at her boyfriend, who was ignorant to the fact that she was psychologically torturing my lion spirit.

I just sighed since I was unable to make her shut up anyway. I just wished the mermaid would stop tormenting Loki for his mistake. He didn't know that things would lead to this. I felt pity for Loki since he has to put up with her insults. He's been apologizing to me since we started walking. I could see guilt and shame break through his sweet playboy façade while he walked next to me. It was painful for me to see him like this. I gripped the troublesome book tighter, my nails leaving marks on the cover as I let all my frustration go. I just hope he will feel better soon.

"Lucy-sama, I may have a theory of where we are" Capricorn said as he looked back at me. The other spirits then looked at him.

"Moo- Really? Where are we?" Taurus asked.

"Since this is Lucy-sama's memories, I'm thinking this is her home. The Heartphilia Estate" he smiled politely at me.

I smiled at him gratefully. Capricorn already knew that I wasn't oblivious to this fact. Heck, I was the daughter of such a smart woman that it would only be natural that I would be highly intelligent too, of course. He just chimed in to break the silence and probably fulfill my mental wish to lessen Loki's depression, which seemed to work since the Zodiac Leader was turning back to his normal self again.

"Wonderful! Then that means we're all going to see a younger version of our lovely Lucy-chan. I hope I can maintain myself for not stealing her first kiss…" he said in an alluring voice, eyes completely focused on me.