The Troublesome Present

Lucy's POV

Loki's antics never seize to annoy me. Seriously!

Whenever he shows up, he flirts with me –or at least the first girl he sees, which is still usually me-. When I try to summon him Virgo shows up. And now, here he is, showing up –in my bathroom- even though I didn't want him to. I actually thought he would change over the 7 years that I've been gone. But no! He was openly gaping at my body. He's still a pervert. I felt kind of sorry for him -after I slapped him and closed his gate- since I know that that my spirits missed me after the time gap, but he did deserve it. I just sighed and hoped he learned his lesson...

But hoping wasn't enough when it comes to Loki.

Because the minute I wrapped myself with a towel, he was already sitting on my bed with a smirk on his face.

"I like your shampoo. It smells really good" he said with a seductive tone in his voice.

I just rolled my eyes at his comment. I am so not in the mood for this, I thought to myself.

"Loki, what are you doing here?" I asked him exasperatedly.

"Well, I think I'm staring at my master's gorgeous body" he replied smoothly.

I just remembered that the only thing covering my body was a towel. I crossed my arms over my chest. He chuckled when he saw me blush at his comment. Darn it, I thought as he locked his golden eyes with mine. I tried my best to glare at him.

"Okay. I'm sorry, Lucy. There's just something I want to show you" he smiled and took my hand that was over my chest.

"H-hey, let me put some clothes on first!" I protested. He just covered my eyes, ignoring me. There really was no point in arguing with Loki so I just let him lead me towards my living room.

"Do you really need to do that?" I groaned as we took little steps so I wouldn't trip.

"I'm afraid so, princess. I don't want you to ruin my surprise" he replied with a grin. Or at least he sounded like he was grinning to me. "I'm sure you're gonna love it!" he continued.

"I was actually referring to the way your arm is wrapped around my waist, Loki" I snapped at him. I pinched his arm as he chuckled at my comment.

Darn it, Loki! This is so embarrassing. Doesn't he know that he is literally breathing down my neck? I thought while grabbing my towel tighter to my body. I felt the wood under my feet and sighed with relief. After a few more steps he took his hand away and I was in the middle of my living room.

My eyes focused on a present on top of my center table. It was covered in shiny blue wrapping with a gold glossy ribbon. Pretty.

"You do know that you could've just handed me the present instead of giving me a trip to get here" I smiled sheepishly at my lion spirit.

"Aww, but where will be the fun in that?" he grinned.

Of course! And by fun, he meant making me as red as a tomato while grabbing my towel-wrapped body against him. I rolled my eyes and just shook off the thought.

"And besides," he grabbed the rectangular present and gave it to me. "This is really special –but not expensive special-" he said quickly before I could lecture him. "Special because this is from all of us" he added then smiled in a way that it would be a crime not to smile back at him, so I did. I kept my stare at the present while murmuring "thanks" so I wouldn't have to look at those golden eyes.