Chapter 1 Clumsy Meet

As I lay there in bed hiding under my blankets ready for the alarm to start ringing I search on social media. After about thirty minutes of eyes glued to my phone the alarm starts ringing. I sigh as I stand up to shut it off. Then I walk into my bathroom to brush my teeth and brush my hair. My name is Seulgi Kang and I'm 25 years old.

I hear my phone ring for a second. "Must be mother texting me.." I mumble. I check my phone and it was my mother. "Be sure to wear something nice for my wedding sweetie!" The text message says. I sigh. "How come? Isn't this about your 3rd wedding? What's so special about this this one?" I reply. In about two minutes she replies with, "because I'm your mom and you're my daughter." I roll my eyes at the text. This is what I wore,

After getting ready I immediately leave my apartment and go into the city bus with my suitcase packed because i was going to stay there for three days

After getting ready I immediately leave my apartment and go into the city bus with my suitcase packed because i was going to stay there for three days. It was a hotel resort that I was going to by the way. My mom was having a wedding at a resort because it had a nice spa, nice rooms, and a nice pool too!

As I got into the city bus I couldn't find any seats but then all of a sudden a really handsome looking man yells "hey!" I turn around and see him raising an eye brow. But then I see the empty seat next to him realizing he was telling me there was an empty seat. I gasp. "Thank you so much!" I say before putting my suitcase at the top and scooting in.

(The handsome man's Point of view)
As I sat there in the seat I sigh. "Can't believe father made me ride the stinky old city bus when I have a new Lamborghini all for myself." I think to myself. All of a sudden a klutz walks into the bus and carries a suitcase with her. I sigh. When all of a sudden she accidentally hits me in the face with her wheel of her suitcase. "Ow! How rude!" I yell. "Hey!!!" I say trying to get her attention to have an apology. She turns around to look at me. "Oh thank you!" She says as she squeezes in to sit next to me. "What!? Why is she saying Thankyou!? I didn't try and show her the seat! I wanted an apology!" I think to myself.
(Back to seulgi' point of view)
As I scoot in I thank him again for pointing at the seat out for me. But then all of a sudden the bus starts moving and I fall over him. I open my eyes and my face was in his chest and my leg was in the private square. I widen my eyes as I look up at him awkwardly.

"Aren't you going to get off of me already!?" The handsome man says. "O-oh! That's right! I am so sorry!" I immediately say processing what had just happen and I scoot into my own seat. "How embarrassing.." I think to myself.

As the bus stops I wake up immediately. When the handsome man was already gone! "Man.. he should've waken me up earlier.." I mumble. Then I stand up and take my suitcase with me as I get out. When I enter the resort I was greeted by the front desk to order my room.

When I get into my and set my suitcase down I hear my phone ringing. So I immediately answer it. "Hello?" I answer. "Hello? This is the people from your interview mam. Is this Seulgi Kang?" The person on the other line asks me. I widen my eyes.

I forgot to say that a week ago I went to an interview for a job as a nutritionist. I already am technically certified but I needed a place to work at.

"Ahem, yes I am Miss Kang. How may I help you?" I reply on the phone. "Well.. we have some news for you Miss Kang." The man on the other line replies. "Yes sir?" I ask feelings butterflies in my stomach. Things never went well for me but I always hoped for the best. "I'm sorry Miss. Kang but you did not succeed in your interview. Please don't come back again." The man on the phone says. I stop. I-I... I didn't know what to do. Tears started streaming down my face. "Sir! Please.. t-there must be another time I c-could have another chance?" I stutter. "I'm sorry Miss but you have been rejected." The man says. Before I could say anymore they hang up on me. I sigh looking down. I throw my phone on the bed and fall to the floor.

"When will my life go well?" I whine to myself. I sniffle a little.. "I want to die.." I mumble. Then I look at the time. "Hmm.. the wedding doesn't start until night.." I think out loud. So I decided to go to the mini bar down stairs.

As I'm walking through the lobby I wipe the last bit of my tears. When all of a sudden I bump into a coworker who's pushing a cart. "Watch what your doing!" A woman yells from afar. "A-sorry.." I mumble. The coworker shakes his head and leaves. I sigh while looking down. "WHY DOES NOTHING GO RIGHT FOR ME!!!" I cry as I hit my head against the wall. "Wahhhh..." I whine.
(The handsome man's point of view)
What the hell is that whining here? I look around and when I enter the front lobby I see the same clumsy girl from the city bus whining and crying as she hits her head on the wall. I sigh. Some weirdos... "hey! Mam!" I yell trying to get her attention. "Hm?" She says as she turns her head to face me. "Can you pl-" I was about to tell her to be quiet but then all of a sudden she hugs me. "Ugh! You're the only person who's been nice to me all day! Nothing goes my way! I always have problems! I ruined the only chance I had left to get a job!" The girl cried as she buries her face into my chest. I sigh.

She's making my shirt all wet now... great..

"Mam excuse me and sorry but I have to go.." I say trying to get her off me. "O-oh.." she says letting go of me. "Wait! Why are you wearing a uniform from here?" I ask confused. "Hmm well my father is Chairman Cha and he's making me work here as a summer job." I reply. "What? Who's chairman Cha?" The girl asks confused. I sigh again. "The owner of this hotel. We're a rich family we own lots of companies and buildings and this resort is one of them." I explains. "PFT yeah right. No rich man would make his adult son get a summer job.. especially a stupid one like this!" The girl says as she's cracking up. I roll my eyes. "Whatever!" I reply. She seems to be happy now..

I walk away minding my own business.
(Seulgi's point of view)
I sigh as the handsome dude leaves me. "He may be handsome but there's no way he's THE Chairman Cha's son." I mumble to myself. This is the handsome man,

 This is the handsome man,

And this is me,