Chapter 2 A Pornstar's Wedding

As I lay on the bed reading a magazine my phone starts ringing. I picked it up and it was my mother calling me. I sigh before answering it. "Anneyong!" I yell as I answer. "Sweetie I want you to come to the room we are preparing the wedding! I have something special for you. I'll send you the room number in text message." My mom chats. I sigh and agree to come and check it out.

When I enter the room my mom was wearing a beautiful white wedding gown as other women surrounded her helping her get ready. "Aw! My daughter! You're finally here!" My mom says as she pinches my cheeks. I sigh and look down trying to avoid eye contact.

I've had bad history with my mother. She used to be a pornstar back in the days. So when I was in school somehow other fellow students and class mates found out about my mother's career that I was bullied. People called me names and pulled cruel pranks on me. The only  thing I could do was be a victim. A victim who was the daughter of a famous pornstar.

As I was bullied at school for being a daughter of a pornstar I developed an attitude and was always distant from my mother. But I never got the chance to explain to her why I felt so lonely and quiet. So she never understood the fact that her job as a pornstar ruined my life and my cheerful personality. It turned me into a dark lonely person. I still contained the clumsy gullible traits of my personality though.

"You are my daughter and I love you so much. But why in the world are you wearing THAT?!" My mom points out how informal my outfit was. I sigh. "It's comfy." I explain. "Well it's also my wedding day. Change your outfit. Here, my surprise for you was actually a dress I wanted you to wear for my wedding." My mother explains as she hands me a beautifully wrapped up gift box.

I go into the closet and change quickly into the dress. This is what it looked like,

"Oh dear Seulgi sweetie! You look prettier than me and it's on my wedding! Haha!" My mother praises me

"Oh dear Seulgi sweetie! You look prettier than me and it's on my wedding! Haha!" My mother praises me. I sigh and blush at the same time. I was used to my mother blabbering about being pretty but this time I felt a warm motherly love.
"Now! Lets get on with my wedding!" My mother says as she sends me off to the main ceremony area.

This is probably also her 1,000th wedding. I sigh as I sit down waiting for the wedding to get started.

 I sigh as I sit down waiting for the wedding to get started