Chapter 3 Treat Me Like You Should

I sigh as I sit there waiting for the ceremony to start. All of a sudden a waiter comes up to me. "Hello mam would you like to try some of our meat kabobs?" The waiter offers me. I widen my eyes as I look at the plateful of meat. Mm meat sounds good right about now I guess..

"Sure. Thank you sir!" I say as I take the kabob. And AWWWH it was so juicy good.. the steak had melted in my mouth as a glorious heaven had formed above my tongue.

After a minute or two the waiter was going past me. So I decided to ask for me. As I tap on his shoulder before he walks by he turns his head and smiles to me. "How may I help you?" He asks. "Umm.. may I please have another Kabob?" I ask. He nods and leaves to get another.

After about 5 more kabob I asked for another. "Mam! How many meat kabobs can you stuff in you!!" He yells as I asked for a sixth one. "Uhmm.. you're right I'm a little full." I mumble. "You can leave me now!" I say being clueless as to why he seemed so frustrated. Oh well!

(Handsome man's point of view)
"Sir! How many meat kabobs is this person ordering!?" I yell as I keep cooking more and more meat. "I'm sorry.. but this lady keeps ordering more! She must have a forever going on hole inside her stomach!" The waiter explains. "We'll be harsh on her! She's bugging me AND taking all of my precious time. Whoever it is.." I mumble. Whatever! I'm just going to push the cake cart and bring it to the wedding.
(Back to Seulgi's point of view)
I sigh. All of a sudden a soft wedding song starts to play. "Oooooo the ceremony is finally starting!" I mumble to myself excitedly. As my mother walks down the aisle I smile at her. She looked so happy. I know I wasn't happy that this wasn't her first wedding but I was happy that she felt special on this day.

As she got to the groom a slideshow was going on. It was on a big screen. It was pictures of her when she was younger. Aww that's so cute! She looked so pretty when she was holding me as a baby.

But all of a sudden pictures of her in her pornstar movie showed up. I sighed feeling disappointed already. Her pornstar career gave me horrible memories of being bullied because my mother was a porn star..

People at the wedding started whispering about her.. oh gosh.. how embarrassing!! Why did she put her porn pictures into the slideshow! That just ruined the sweet happy wedding mood.. I cover my face and try to ignore everyone.. but people kept whispering and judging her.

I immediately stand up and leave.. I couldn't take it anymore.. I ran down the halls of the resort. I want to leave! I want to die! I wish I was never born into this life!!! I keep thinking all these things in my head not paying attention when all of a sudden I run into a cart of cake! I scream.

I was about to fall over when a long warm pair of arms wrap around me. I open my eyes slowly to see.. The handsome man!?

I widen my eyes realizing that his arm was wrapped around me

I widen my eyes realizing that his arm was wrapped around me. I gulp. "Are you just going to lay on me and make my arms tired? Or are you gonna finally stand up?" The handsome man explains. I quickly stand up. "S-sorry!" I yell. All of a sudden a large cake falls onto my face. I gasp but the handsome man laughs out loud. I guess when we bumped into each other
The cake had flew in the air and landed on my face! Ugh! This is the worst day ever...

"I-I'm..." I couldn't make out words. "You're a mess? Go to your room and clean up you clumsy girl!" The handsome man yells. Ugh! This guy is so mean! "Excuse me!? Where is your manners!? Don't YOU work here!? You should be saying sorry!" I yell back. "Umm why would I? You're the one who came running into me like a enraged bull!" The handsome man argues. "Irie-kun!" A unfamiliar voice yells. Both the handsome man and I turn around to see the boss of this resort. "Ahem.. may I ask what happened here?" She says as she looks at the cake smeared in my face and the handsome man standing next to me.

"Well.. this girl bumped into me as I tried to bring the cake to the wedding!" The handsome man explains. "Irie-kun! You should know how to treat the guests here at the hotel! Say sorry!" The lady yells back. I smirk at the handsome man. I guess his name is Irie.. but irie-kun? Hah! He's Japanese! Kun is something Japanese people say..

"I'm sorry mam.." he says still angry at me. "I guess it's okay.." I reply with an evil smile on me. Even though I had a bunch of cake smeared on my face I didn't care. I still have confidence.

As I cleaned my face in my face I decide to take a nice hot bubble bath. "I deserve it! I mean like.. I HAVE been stressed out today." I mumble to myself. And it is a resort. So I put on my bathrobe in the bathroom when all of a sudden someone knocks on the door. "Oh gosh.. who is it now?" I mumble. As I turn around to go answer the door I all of a sudden slip on the wet floor. I gasp as I fall.

"OWHHHH!!!" I scream. I lay there feeling tired I close my eyes. I haven't fainted but I feel so tired. Maybe I should just ignore the knocking and let myself rest..
(Irie's point of view)
As I knock on the door I hear nothing. How long is this girl going to take to answer the door? The only reason why I was knocking was because my boss had told me to go to her room and bring her a bottle of wine as a sorry gift to bumping into her and spilling the cake on her. I chuckle at the thought of her face covered in cake again.

All of a sudden I hear a loud BAM and then a loud "OWWWWW" I gasp. "Oh my gosh! She must've hurt herself! Maybe that's why she isn't answering.." I mumble. Thank god I have the keys to all guest's rooms. I unlock her door and slowly walk in. I look around and she wasn't in the bedroom. I look in the bathroom and gasp to see the sight of her lying on the floor. She fainted!

I quickly pick her up and tell another employee to call the ambulance.
(Back to Seulgi's point of view)
I lay there when all of a sudden a familiar pair of arms wrap around me and pick me up. "Call the ambulance!" A deep voice says. I recognize that voice! It's Irie! Wait! He thinks I fainted? What am I supposed to do!? I do nothing and still pretend to be asleep in his arms.

"We're here! Take her in the ambulance car!" A man yells. "Oh gosh! I don't want to go to the hospital!" I think to myself. So I immediately open my eyes and scream. Irie gasps and drops me.

"You're okay!?" He yells. "Of course I am!" I yell back as I rub my head lying on the floor. That stupid guy dropped me on the fricken floor! "Oh my god!" He yells angry. "FALSE ALARM." He yells as he goes to the rest of the guys. I roll my eyes.

I sigh as I sit on my bed feeling frustrated. "Can't believe that had happened.. how embarrassing.." I mumble. "Hey! You're the one who was playing dead!" Irie yells at me as we sit next to each other. "Whatever.. get out of my room!" I yell back as I kick him out.

He may be handsome.. but he's frustrating.

 but he's frustrating