♡Pride Month♡ [Fluff]

This is dedicated to the lovely NyctophiliacRose for being such a lovely, sweet like candy, friend!
This is our friendly one-day-anniversary gift to each other, so please check out their account and maybe even check out what they wrote me??
I hope you enjoy!
(You especially, lovely )

.:.

It's sunny outside, which is unusual for a London morning. If there is one thing Tom expected out of today, it would be that it would rain and ruin the whole parade.

Not that Tom hated the parade, but, with his luck, he was sure it was to rain today.

He was woken up this morning by his best friend, Edd, barging into his apartment and shouting about the Pride parade going on in the center of town today. Edd seemed overly excited about this, almost annoyingly, and shoved Tom off the bed. He was forced to dress up quickly and rush out the door with a bagel for breakfast in hand, not even having enough time to even eat it in his kitchen. His friend was acting as if this parade had some kind of roll-call that was to be happening any minute. Tom, of course, had been planning to go to it for a week now, but his best friend continued to tell him all about in the car, as if he didn't know it was going on.

After sitting in traffic for half an hour with nothing but Edd's useless rambling, they finally made it to the parade.

And oh, was it a sight to see.

Rainbows everywhere, all in the shape of flags, shirts, balloons, banners, stuff animals, and so much more. A few of the parade marchers held up an enormous rainbow flag, its length so long that they had to have four sets of pairs holding it up from the ground while they marched onward. Music blaring loudly as people danced and shouted. People on bikes doing amazing tricks. People just genuine enjoying themselves.

To put it simple, this place was lit.

Edd had left Tom to himself, running off to god knows where. Maybe he wanted to be his own gay self somewhere else, which Tom respects. Although, now he is all alone in a parade filled with strangers with different variations of 'gay' written all over them.

Needless to say, Tom was slightly intimidated.

Especially sense he was wearing nothing but his old, tattered up, blue hoodie. He was wearing nothing that was proudly displaying his sexuality, which is exactly the kind of thing that everyone was doing. Even just walking through to get to a place in front of the actual parade, he saw many people wearing shirts with colors that represented who they were.

Where were people getting these shirts? No way could they just buy from any store.

"Dude, let's get some of those Demisexual shirts over there!" A manly voice behind Tom shouted.

"Awe man, you're too gay, Bro!" Another voice.

"Only for you, my man."

Tom turned around to see two teenage boys walking past him, heading in some direction. Their conversation was a little... choice... but when Tom looked in the direction of where they were heading, he saw a perfect display of tiny shops. Each shop had a big display of the LBGT+ flag, along with some merchandise for the parade.