That Was... [Fluff]

A really descriptive kissing fic.

I wanted to dedicate this to a certain someone, but I think they'd only be like:
"Why is this loser giving me this random  and suggestive TomTord kissing fic?"

.:.

It's already starting to get late. The once light blue sky has decided to turn a darker shade, indicating that nighttime was soon to come. Earlier that day, two boys planned a sleepover for this night. The two boy's names: Tom and Tord.

They've been close for years, growing up with each other ever since their elementary years. They experienced everything, been through everything, and lived through everything together. Never have they once left out the other from their schemes.

Which is why it only makes sense that they share their first kiss together.

.:.

"What do you mean?" Tom feels dumb for asking, but he needs to make sure the point is clear. He had arrived at his friend's house hours ago; they had their dinner and are getting ready for their midnight activities, but something was suddenly brought up by his friend, Tord.

"Well, we do everything together, right?" Tord asks to confirm.

"Yeah, I guess."

"There is no guessing about this! We do everything together!" Tord dramatizes his words jokingly. Tom manages a quick smile at the obvious attempt at lite-humor, but he is still troubled from what Tord is inferring.

"Anyway, go on." The no-eyed boy urges.

"Okay, so," It's at this point that the red clad boy is slightly nervous, fumbling with his long sleeves as he looks across the room, "we should try new things together."

"Tord, I really don't understand."

"We haven't had our first kiss, right?" Tord asks.

"No. Have you?"

"Nope." Its true, neither Tom nor Tord has had their first kiss or anything remotely close to romantic touching. They're only in their third year of middle school, but they've never found the time for girlfriends. Both too wrapped up in each other's worlds, they hadn't even found any girl at all attractive.

It goes even farther, for Tord has discovered he doesn't feel any attraction for girls. Of course, this is a secret that even he hasn't shared with Tom (and they share everything together). Tom, on the other hand, hasn't even given thought to who he is attracted to, always just assuming that he's like everyone else in the world: attracted to the opposite gender. He assumes this, anyway, despite not even having feelings for anyone yet.

"I think we should have our first kiss then!" Tord is beyond happy that he can make it to this point in the conversation, staring right at Tom with a shine in his eyes and a wide smile.

"But we don't even have girlfriends." Tom furrows his eyebrows, squinting.

This is all apart of the plan that Tord has made. The young red clad boy has found that he doesn't like girls, and he found this information three years ago in his last year of elementary school. Instead of liking girls, he realized that he liked someone else. Someone closer to him. Tom.

"That's why, I think we should share our first kiss."

The uniqueness of the young boy, how he bares no eyes but can still see. The way he scrunches up his nose every time it itches, and how he'll use four fingernails to itch the side of his nostril instead of one. How he thrives because of music and knows every bit of information there is to know about indie pop culture.