chapter six

CHAPTER SIX

I went with my mom to pick his gift. My mom suggested that it would be nice to give a watch. I took out my three hundred dollars which I was saving for a professional camera. We went to the mall which was 9 blocks away from my house.  I bought the watch which cost $250 and I was left out with $50. I wanted my gift to be the best one. I wrapped up the gift with a navy blue wrapping paper.As we were returning back my mom got a sight over some people disturbing a girl she was alone. “oh my god what a horrible family ould these boys have there parents have not taught them any thing good” I got Harry in my head I knew what I would do now.the first step I took was that I grabbed a paper from my note book and wrote down everything in it.

    Hey Steven,

       I’ve got to tell you something I’ve been planning to say from the past few days. You asked me a question a few days back during dinner that did I like you. The truth I can not hide is that I like you too but I can’t just say it on your face. You make me feel really secure and you are now an important person in my life. I’m really sorry that I could not say it that day. I could not.

                      Hope you will understand.

                                                                   Love,

                                                                      Andria

i got this sudden feeling about me putting his family down and steve was not telling his family about harry because he did not want anything to happen with me but I could not take it any more I was not going to let his family down for stuff that I had done. I was about to take a risk of something which would crash my future into pieces but I was doing it for him and that was all that mattered to me as long he and his family was safe I was really well.i gathered his gifts and the letter on a table .And I got dressed at that night and I got dressed up like I was about to on his birthday with that high heels and the black maxi, my white necklace stripe. And I was all this sparkly I Got a full picture of me in the dress and printed it out.

I myself did not knew that what was I doing or was that even good. But I kept on doing it. I packed up my stuff took my laptop and most of my clothes. I took out all of the money I had in my future savings and I stuffed it in my bag then I had a picture of my family and the album of me my friends and all because I was aware  of the fact that I was not going to see them ever again. Then I grabbed the gift and letter and kept it on the seat next to me. And as the clock strike eleven I quietly came out of my house I had a complete look at it before I  left. I had the flashback moment I had spent there and everyone who lived them with me. I did not want to do it but I had to because if I would not eventually everyone would know about harry and that he was a gangster he played with girls and then steve’s family would be recognized by harry and what he had done. I did not want it to happen. I changed to my comfortable clothes because now I had an endless drive. On my way I saw sreves house I left my parcel there which contained a watch, a letter and a picture. I sent him the picture with this caption.” Look I did dress up like you always wanted me to this severe girly look there you go hope you never forget about me.” And I left. I called an old friend of mine who lived in Arizona and asked if I could live with her for sometime. She said sure I was welcomed anytime I had to go there but it was a long process. First I got my car booked and got my ticket and then I had to do all the boarding and stuff at last I left, I had left my home land for someone I loved and someone I really did care for. At last I was over the clouds heading to a cold wet place I was not use to at all.  When I landed there the first thing I did was call stevesfamily. I called them and left a message I did not want to talk and discuss it with anyone. “ Hey josh family I just want to tell you something which is really importantant for you and which has been letting you down from the past few days and it could destroy your future. The thing is that harry is a gangster I hope you are very well aware of who he is. He has being really rude with girls and there gang just does really dirty and bad stuff which I cannot mention. And steve im in Arizona I knew you would not ever tell your family the truth so I thought I would have to start it. Don’t call me till tomorrow wishing you a very very happy birthdayand my best wishes are with you I left my gifts for you at the mail box. Yours Andrea.” And I hung up and got thenext flight to Scottsdale. I got down from the plane the weather was really great. I got my car back and I drove to my friends house. She was Abigail. She was 22 and I was obviously really younger than her. She was just Kate’s elder sister we were really close. I forbid her to tell anyone that I lived with her not even kate. She was married and had a 1 year old son. I felt really sorry for her she got married really early I did not think it was justice but her son was damn cute and I spent the whole day playing with him. The next day early morning at approximately 6:30 I got a call from steve I picked it up and he was really angry.

“ what did you do, do you even know what have you done?”

“yeah I know what ive done and I was responsible for the whole thing so I was not going to sit idol watching your family destroying like that.”

“well tel mewhere you are im coming to get you.” He said but I loved it here except my mom and my love and my friends were not here.

“no im not coming I just came here.”

“where are you living?he asked

“At my friends place its really good here its better that L.A” I said though I was aware of the fact that I was lying.

“I can not belive it you could have atleast called me once”

“yeah so you won’t let me leave right?”“ Yeah I read the letter you gave me. We were just about to get together but you ran away.”

“where is harry?” I questioned.

“he was taken to the police center and then to the rehab. He did got punished for that.”

“Andrea you are already awake?”  said Abigail

“ umm yeah where is aiden he is awake?” I asked I loved that baby already.

“yeah he is ill just send him to your room ok?”

“ok” I said and she left.

“who is this Aiden you changed side so fast?” he said.

“he is Abigail’s baby boy he is the cutest thing alive.” I said

“oh I thought it was someone else special.”

“no you are the only special person in my life. Love you talk to you later aiden is here bye.”

“bye love you.”

And we kept te phone. Aiden sat with me while I unpacked my stuff he was a nice company.He kept on speaking his baby language continuously. And that was music to my ears.

I and Abi went out for some shopping I bought Aiden a new suite which was warm and perfectly suitable for this place. Scottsdale was really good. Then I took both of them with me for lunch I got steves call again.

“hey where are you?”

“nowhere im just having lunch.”

“ok  bye enjoy I just wanted to know I will be there in a week to get you you are not staying away for that long plus I will be bringing kate,robert and all with me so don’t think that you could deny me that easily.” He said.

“Whats the hurry and no your not ive shifted here and there are no gansters or bullies here.Its beautifull really!”

“Give up tha thought do you even know how your mom is and my family most of all me do you even care?” He said.

“what happened to mom she is okay right?”

“ No she is not okay she has fever and headache but why am I telling it to you, you don’t care you want to stay away from people who care for you.”

“No your wrong I do care for everyone and that was why I was here I thought your family wont get harry arrested and he would take revenge and either of us would have to suffer.” I said Abigail was gone to pay and I walked out of the mall. “You have to come back for me I care a lot and I would die without you if you had not told me where you were I had being suffering from some kind of mental illness.”

“No you are not dying ok call you later they are here, bye.” I said and dropped the call.