chapter seven

CHAPTER SEVEN

     The whole week I had calls from the same number and now I knew his number by heart

After 8 days I got a phone from my dad. It was not Steve’s number

“hon come back your mom is not well neither of us are and steve has gotten really sick he has some knd of infection he has fever and vomiting you have to come.”

“dad where are you?”

“im in the hospital where steve is admitted we got a call from steve’s family for you please don’t ignore this.” He said.

“Dad I will be there in three days okay don’t worry tell steve and mom im on my way, how did you get my number only steve knew it?” I asked I had written the new number at the back of my picture.

“Ill tell you later just come back soon.”

“ok,  ok ill get my flight booked now take care of both of them.”

And the chat was over I instantly called Abigail.

“Abigail could you get my flight booked back to los angles , California”

“whats the problem?”

“Steve and mom both are really sick I have to go fast my dad is really tense. Plus say kate to pick me up at the airport tell her ill be with my car.” I said and started to pack again I gathered all f my stuff and packed it.  I left the house soon, before I left I got somrthing to eat and then I hugged and kissed Aiden he was my really good friend from the past few days and thanked Abigail for what she had done for me. And soon enough I was getting my car booked again it took me atleast 4 hours cause I was really confused at that time I was depressed. And I had the connecting flight to C.A I hurried across the crowded place. And at last i was in my own country the country I had left the country that I thought I wont ever see again. As soon as I got down I got my car back and Kate was there too.

“Hey kate how are you?”

“Im fine Abigail told me you were at her place all the time right?”

“umm yes how is steven and mom are they okay?”“ your mom Is better then before she is not completely good right now but steven is getting worst he is really weak we have been waiting for you since the last three days he wanted to meet.”

“ohmy god lets go hurry you drive today my Beast.” I said and she drove the car really fast Really soon we were at the hospital I was in this travel condition. Steve’s momwalked up to me.

“What you did for us was really risky you left your life for someone you loved but right now  steven is dying he wants to meet you and only only you.”

“ok ill go in” they gave me this mask so I wont get in contact with any germ there though I did not need it.

 I went in the room. There was steven he was really pale and thin he was partially awake.

“oh my god what have you done steve wake up look im here for you look.” I said moving him.

He replied in a real slow voice.

“ I  knew you would come but don’t get near me you will get these germs and you were right this sucks.”

Suddenly I realized my my mom was there too. I ran to her without even answering steve. I hugged she was glad I was there.

“hey mom im here look im not hurt at all im this solid.”

“im glad now ive seen im really relieved that you are back what you did was really hurting for me but you did the right thing in the wrong way so I could forgive you.”

“when are you getting discharge?”

“after two days” she replied.

“oh my god why did I come back you were already getting discharge in two days that was great.”I said laughing.”

“Don’t dare do that again got it.”

“you love you mom have your rest I left steve un attended talk to you later. I’ll be back.”

“Ok bye.”

I ran t steve’s ward.

“I just went to talk with my mom you know Mom first.”I said. I walked near to him to get his hand.

“don’t get near me please im a germ person.” He said sadly.

“No for me you are the old steve who was really close to me and that thing is never changing.”

“Docters don’t let anyone near me basically.”“well no one can stop me im not that allergic to germs and my body can fight them really well you know.

“haha yeah you are so strong that you ran away from your house and promised never to look back.”

“No one has the power to apart us now. Not even me.” I said.

“I don’t feel good this nausea strikes me every minute.”

“well now im going to be with you till you are really good again don’t worry.

That week I kept staring at steve and what he was I had every memory stored real good in my mind. I cried I laughed I was confused between my emotions. After two weeks steve was discharged he was taken to his house. I was invited there for dinner. So I went there after two days.

“Hello mr josh.” I said while he led me in.

“Hey Andria it was such nice of you to come over.”said his mother.

“No miss josh it was not really difficult actually” we all settled down.

“you have something really impressive for us and we wont forget this.”

“no mrs Josh I just did that for Steven he is so protective for his family and me I had to give something in return.”

“This was a great sacrifice you are an importat member of this family and this is unforgettable.”

Steve whispered in my ear,” By the way you looked great in the black dress I could kiss you.” We went to his backyard and he had a bench in there. We sat next each other and then “im amazed how , I mean why dont you wear these dresses they look perfect on you.You look perfect. You are going to wear that dress on our next Date promise?” he said

“ok I promise,you know I will always love you till I die even after that.”

“I promise that to you to and im never going to brake it you are a beautifull person don’t take these wrong Steve destroying descisions please” he said “ok” And we Kissed at last we were together and we wont be apart ever I knew that.

I had my first seriouse date with him I as dressed all girly I had a lot of dresses but I never had anyone to show them of. Now I finally did had this person who cared a lot. As we went to the school we were the talk of the school and kate wished us luck. And we spent this whole time behaving like this seriouse girlfriend boyfriend couple and I realized it was not that bad to havea boyfriend not everything costs the best things in life are free we just have to realize.