Home

"Do you think she'll be alright?" A male it seemed, spoke. The patient was confused. She felt a cool, damp cloth on her forehead.

"She's too curious and courageous for her own good," An older, familiar voice of a man declared. She forced her eyes open with a groan. She saw a scar down the side of a man's face. "Jasmine, are you okay?" She sat up, then pressed her hand to her head.

"If you want to forget I have this giant head ache, yeah! I'm totally fine!"

"Jasmine, don't yell." Sharn seemed to come out of nowhere to Jasmine. She pressed her hand on her forehead. "You're a bit hot." Jasmine groaned again. "Darling, rest now." She whispered. Jasmine reluctantly closed her tired eyes.

"She might be alright..." Doom sighed.

"It just depends on how tough the Shadow Lord decided to be." Lief added.

"Equinom, dear, can you fetch some water for me, please?" Sharn asked. Equinom smiled.

"Of course." She returned moments later with a bowl of cool water and a clean cloth soaking in it. "Here you go." Sharn began to dab at Jasmine's heating head, trying to restore it to its normal temperature.

Jasmine stirred, and released herself from her refreshing, deep sleep.

"Jasmine?" Lief whispered.

"I see you refused to leave." Jasmine said as she turned in her bed to sight the young man.

"So... how are you feeling?"

"Don't use that tone on me. It doesn't work, remember?" Jasmine retorted.

"You can walk, right?"

"Why couldn't I?" Jasmine exploded.

"Well come on then." Lief strode to the door. Jasmine climbed out of bed and followed, but she slipped.

"Gotcha."

"Where's Sonia?"Annocki gently demanded. "I mean. You didn't really kill her did you?"

"I killed her? Why would you think such a thing?" Jasmine seemed a little too stressed to be normal. "She's here." The mantelpiece suddenly burst into flames and like a gust of wind, fire spilt out and grew tall, forming the shape of a person. Then the fire disappeared and standing before them, was the scarlet lipped S'geon'geigea. But then her hair, flowed longer down her shoulders, the jet black retreating away, replaced with blazing red. The grey costume transformed into more familiar clothing. The inhumanely smooth, grey skin coloured into warm, natural skin and the red lipstick faded away. The spine-chilling scarlet eyes altered to piercing emerald.

"Sonia!" Annocki cried, racing for her embrace.

"Nice to see you too." She smiled.

"You were apart of this too, weren't you Rye." Lief muttered. Rye shrugged.

"It was an idea, I didn't expect the girls to take it so seriously." He replied.

"There are many things I'd do to rid the world of the Shadow Lord." Jasmine said with a hint of pride.

"Why was I left out then?" Lief pulled an exaggerated frown. "And how did you set up Sonia's death?"

"Reaction." Was all Jasmine said before hugging his arm, a slight smile on her face. Lief raised an eyebrow.

"If you knew, you wouldn't have reacted so strongly, Lief. Your behaviour impacts everyone, well almost, so if you are angry at Jasmine, and upset I suppose for that matter, everyone would suspect that it's true." Sonia explained.

"And that's what we needed." Jasmine added. Lief was nodding in solemn agreement.

"Smart." He commented.

"We destroyed him once and for all." Rye declared.

"I'm Earth-Tribian remember?" Jasmine raised an eyebrow. "Not only that, I'm a sorcerer. I moulded earth into Sonia's body, while she obviously screamed for extra effect."