1

A/N:
The story will be Ishida Shouya's POV. There will be no other characters who will have a POV in the story. Thank you and enjoy~

..

"Shou-tan! Shou-tan!"

Someone's shaking me like crazy and making me wake up. Hm? Somehow the one shaking me have small hands. Maria?

I faced the way where she is and greeted her a "Good morning." I also asked her why she woke me up so suddenly.

"Ah, Shou-chan. Good morning! You should hurry up now, someone's waiting for you today, remember?"

Wait...

Someone's...

Waiting for me?

Remember?

Oh.

Shit.

I got up quickly and ran to the bathroom.

"Shouya!!! You're so stupid! You forgot your special day with Nishimiya, you bastard!" I told myself infront of the mirror.

..

"Ah Nishimiya, good morning. Sorry for keeping you wait for a long time."

"Good morning. It's okay, I'm sure you're pretty exhausted that's why you slept for so long. Hahahaha!"

Haha. Hearing Nishimiya laugh makes me happy. I don't want to see her cry, because it really makes my heart ache like last time.

"Yo!"

Eh?

I didn't know her little sister will come along with us.

..

In the train, the sisters are sleeping peacefully.

They're heavy. Haha.

Actually, I'm in the middle of the two. I didn't know that two heads will be heavy for my shoulder hehe. Good thing we're the only ones going to Tokyo by train. It's 3:07 AM.

While traveling, I couldn't help but talk to myself because there's nothing to do.

And all of a sudden, things that I should keep for myself suddenly slipped out of my mouth.

"Yuzu, will you let me have Shouko?"

As I realized what I said, I suddenly covered my mouth and let myself be quiet for a while.

...

...

"Hm? Sure, why not?"

Eh.

Eh?!

W-when? When did she woke up?!