6

A/N
The "special chapter" will be published into another fanfiction and not a special chapter anymore! Expect it to be published after I finish this very slowwwwww updated story 😂😂😂 Thank you for the ones who kept on waiting for the next chapters even if I'm slow af. I was wondering, do you guys have a Google+ account? Just leave a comment if you do!

~•~•~•~

"MARRY MY SISTER YOU JERK! MARRY HER! I DON'T CARE IF SHE HEARS ME JUST MARRY MY FUC--"

"Yuzu, of course she can't hear you, you idiot."

After what happened last week, on that night, she tried doing some chores around the house. Cleaning, grocery shopping, doing the laundry and dishes, and cooking (I will die just for Shouko's dishes).

Hahahaha

Hahaha

Haha

Ha....

"I WILL DEFINITELY MARRY YOUR SISTER ONE DAY! JUST YOU WAIT YOU IDIOT! I WILL BE THE BEST MAN IN HER LIFE! I WILL EAT ALL OF HER COOKINGS EVERYDAY! I REALLY LO--"

"IDIOT! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO'S THE IDIOT! GO DO YOUR JOB FIRST AND MAKE THIS APARTMENT INTO A REAL HOUSE! IDIOT!" anddd, she walked away.

Oh gahd, I do need to open up the business by now, wait no, WE do need to open the business. We should go fix the building next to us.

Yes, the building next to us. I already bought it in advance before we all got here. It is my surprise for Shouko since she doesn't anything about this and she only knew that we are still hunting for a small building since we are still starting. This building I bought is a three-storey one. Basically means "I love you" huehue. I'm sweet right? Right?

I'll let my waifu (haha, I'm not a weeb I swear) decide on what to do with the set-up on every floor.

I went outside and saw Shouko and Yuzu talking. I looked at them, they're probably talking about...

...

What the fuck?

"I want to marry him."

Holy--

What in the world?

Am I just seeing things?

I immediately ran inside the house and--

"OW!"

Shit...

I bumped into the knives and one dropped on my foot then made a scratch on it.

Oh gahd, it hurts like HELL!

"Ishida? Are you oka-- AHHHH!!! What happened?! Shouko! He's hurt!" Woah, Yuzu IS a girl. She screams with a high pitch. It's cute actually, she's worried about me haha.

I looked at my wound then I felt a soft hand run through my cheek and just placed it there.

"Don't worry, I'll treat your wound. Don't cry, hahaha."

This girl...

Is...

"You're making me fluster like...

Hell."

She looked at me, became bright red while treating my wound and smiled.

Gahd.

This girl...

Is making me crazy haha...

..

Well, it turned out that it didn't hurt as much as I thought it would be, we are just walking and checking out the whole neighborhood. There are convenience stores everywhere, I'm sure we will not run out of stock of food and essential needs. There's a park, restaurants and cafes everywhere, and malls. I'm pretty sure we'll survive living in this neighborhood.

I stopped from walking and held Shouko's hand. She turned and looked at me with a questioning face.

"What's the matter? You tired?"

"Shouko, I want to show you something."

I started walking towards this small alley while holding her hand, this is a shortcut to where we will go. 

Right.

Right.

Left.

Turn around.

I faced Shouko and asked her to close her eyes, I blindfolded her using my handkerchief. I supported her while we walk towards this.

I removed the blindfold and poked her cheeks.

"Ah! Huwat aw yu duwin? Oh-- wow." 

"Surprise! This is OUR building for us to start OUR business! Do you like it?"

Still in shock and she is still staring at the building, and suddenly...

Tears started to fall down her cheeks.

Okay.

OKAY.

NOW WHAT THE HELL SHOULD I DO? 

I AM FREAKING OUT

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO

HELP ME

OH GAHD PLEASE HELP ME!

She walked towards me and...

"WAHHHHHH! THWENK YU SHOWYAAA! WAHHHHH!" She hugged me tightly and I can't breathe. Okay? Is she crying or what? She looked happy anyway, so no problem at all!

I hugged her back, "Welcome haha."

"Whuay du yu awways laugh wuhen yu supeak?"

"I really don't know ha-- wait, what?

Did you just...

Hear me?"