2

A/N:
You know, while writing the 1st chapter, I kept on fangirling because of my thoughts for the future chapters and I accidentally threw my phone to my Mom. 😂😂😂 My Mom be like, "Oh my gahd, you are writing another fanfiction?! Let me see!" 😂😂😂

..

"Hm? Sure, why not?"

Is she just pretending to be asleep?! Don't tell me Nishimiya is also pretending. I looked at Yuzu and she just smiled at me. I held onto my hair tightly as I can while wondering of what will happen next to my stupid actions.

"Don't worry Ishida, I won't tell her. Trust me," and there goes that innocent smile again. I really don't know if I will trust this girl or not.

I just ended up trusting her and we woke Nishimiya up because the next station is our destination.

Now...

Let our story in Tokyo...

Begin.

..

"Ishida, let's go out together, the three of us later."

"Where do you want to go big sister?"

"Supermarket."

Okay. House, check. Next is our food and other essentials. I will be the one to cook tonight, so the girls can rest after we walk around Tokyo. I think we have enough amount of money we need for shopping, we're safe *sigh of relief*. Tomorrow is our hunt for jobs, since Nishimiya and I will have the same job, we decided to attend some salon training and have part-time jobs. After those activities, we will build our own hair salon.

D-don't you dare think of the wrong idea! We're partners in business, that doesn't mean anything about our relationship towards each other! Partners in BUSINESS, I repeat BUSINESS.

..

Food, check. Essentials, check.

Now we are just roaming around Tokyo to buy our wants so we will not be bored at home. The sister's mom texted me and she said that Yuzu will stay with us for 2 weeks and asked me if it's okay for me. I texted back saying that it's alright and Yuzu is a good girl, she's obeying our instructions for her. Their mom doesn't need to worry at all. Speaking of Yuzu...

I looked around to check where they are and...

...

...

I lost them.

I FREAKING LOST THEM!

Oh damn, I will be slapped by their mom again for sure! Where did those two go?! What a bad time to lose them! Why? It's because there are so many people in here! Oh I know, I will just contact Nishi--

...

...

Nishimiya left her phone at home.

WHAT A DAY TO LOSE THE SISTERS!

Woooh! Calm down Ishida, just look into the stores like you're just window shopping. Yeah! Seems like a good plan to find the sisters!
Operation: "Find the sisters in every girly store but look at the store just like you are window shopping."

In acronym: "FTSIEGSBLATSJLYAWS."

Okay! I'm ready!

I went forward to the shop of lolita fashion. Hmmm. Nope, they're not there.

Next is the shop of kawaii plushies. Hmmm. Nah, they're not there.

I went to the 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th to the 100th store, they're not freaking there!

...

...

Okay, I give up.

I went to the middle of the street and shouted.

"YUZUUUU!!! I SAW A SHOP OF CAMERAS!!! COME HERE AT ONCE!!!" The people caught my attention and they all looked at me for a moment. Then they went back to what they are doing.

Since Yuzu is the only one that can hear me, I only shouted for her name. I don't care if the people around me thinks I'm crazy. The important thing here is that I will reunite with those two.

"Ishida? You're here with Yuzu?" A very a familiar voice spoke behind me. I looked at the person who spoke and I didn't expect to see her here. What a small world.

"Sahara?"