The Handrinson University

Prologue

Every person has their own characteristics. From the attitudes they show, the way they dress, the way they talk, the way they act, but above all these, one thing is TRUE. JUST BE YOU.

I was born with a wealthy life. Having luxury cars, lots of credit/cash cards, many signature dresses, signature bags, signature shoes, and etc,  but above all these, I am nothing compared to my older sister.

Why?

It’s because she has everything. The looks, the shape, the brain, the attitude (humble side), the position (particularly at School). All in all, she’s perfect, a loving, caring, sweet sister to me and an obedient daughter to my Mom and Dad.

Compared to me, I’m just a good for nothing brat that always gives headaches and heartaches to my parents. I always fight, cuss, and talk nonsense stuffs and the like. I’m hard headed, I always do whatever I want to do that I know was right were in fact it will just give me body aches and so on.

I maybe that stubborn to everybody, but someday I know, I’LL MAKE THEM ALL PROUD OF ME.

--

                Love is a passion for life shared with another person. You fall in love with a person who you think is wonderful. It's your deepest appreciation of the value of that individual, and that individual is a reflection of what you value most in life. Love, for sound reasons, can be one of life's greatest rewards.

(c) Quotations World

VOTE, COMMENT and be a FAN. J