The Handrinson University. Chapter 1.

“You are going to study at Handrinson University, Monique, whether you like it or not! For Pete’s sake! This is the 5th time you’ve been kicked out! This would be the last University I’ll be enrolling you in. No more questions and complains! Don’t ever dare do any reckless acts, Monique, or else you will stop studying!”

That’s Him, my father, Denver Wilson, the King and the Ruler of this family. He’s talking to me angrily right now. Oh well, I don’t fucking care. I’m already used to it.

“Geez Dad, you need not to shout on me. I may resist you for a thousand times, I can’t still do anything about it. Crap!”

Yeah, you heard me right. That’s the way how I talk back to him in this kind of situation. But I know he’s used to it already. We’ve been doing this for many times. Lol!

“Don’t you use that kind of tone on me, Monique! I’m your father for Christ sake! You always give us headaches huh! When will you grow up?! ”

Geez! Here we go again! The comparison scene!

In 5

4

3

2

1

“Why can’t you just be like your sister huh?! Look at her now, she’s so active in her school, unlike you, you have the brains but, you always put yourself into fights! When will you grow up? What’s wrong with you?!”

See? But I’m used to it. But I can’t deny the fact that it still hurts me, being compared to my sister.

“Cut the crap, Dad, Mavee and I are different. I can’t be like her, this is me. We can’t do anything about that.”

I answered him with sarcasm. I really hate scenes like this. What the hell!

“Will the both of you stop it! Please, we all need peace in this house. Monique, go upstairs and prepare now. We’ll be going to Handrinson University for your enrollment papers. And you old man, please calm down. You may go now, Monique.”

That’s my mom, Molly Wilson, the mediator in this family. We’ll honestly I really love my family, it’s just that I’m not a showy type person.

I’m already inside my room. I didn’t prepare yet, I sat down on my bed thinking of something what will happen to me in that Institution (Handrinson University). Sigh. I’ve been kicked out for the 5th time because of the same reason. Know what it is? I always get into trouble, so I fight. What can I do? I’m not that stupid to let myself being hurt by others. Duh? I am Monique Wilson, so I fight back to those assholes who want to hurt me. I wasn’t born in this world just to be hurt and be bullied by others. I wasn’t born to be weak and do nothing to protect myself. This is me, the bad-ass bitch, Monique Wilson.

“What a life.”

I whispered.

******* (Inside the car going to Handrinson University)

“Again, Monique, this will be the last time. Once you’ll be doing something stupid and reckless again, you’ll stop studying and I’ll be sending you to Australia. You’ll stay there for the rest of your life.”