Chapter 4

Finn POV

The chancellor was hesitant to declare war until I told him about Poe. He then made a public statement about it. Now the galaxy is at war again. I wish there was peace but something about war gives me fulfillment.

I was raised for it. It's something that I know exactly what to do. Still it wears me out. War means killing. Killing mean death. Death is hard to deal with. It's something we all must face but can never accept it when it comes.

The death of Rey was a hard hit. Zeth is still out there, but she completely destroyed Rey. I was foolish to think my happiness would last or that she would be with me forever. In the beginning she dealt with temptation. Well, it won.

I'm currently in the bridge supervising everyone. After last time's mishap I've been on high alert. There will be no mistakes this time. The Mandalorians are skilled warriors. Clever and unpredictable in all ways. We must carefully make our decisions.

"Head General, I've intercepted a transmission", a lieutenant calls walking over to me.

"Tell me."

"Sir, they'll be taking over Dantooine."

"Send the generals and admirals into the biggest conference room."

"Yes sir."

Dantooine is very important it's where we get a lot of our food. If the order takes hold of that planet then that's one resource they won't have to worry about.

I run to the conference room. Everyone's already in there.

Good...

"Alright, I want to know every planet they have taken over", I command forcefully.

"Mandalore, Geonosis, Kamino, Malachor, and Tatooine, sir."

I start pacing. "We have to act fast, Dantooine can give them food and water. One less thing they have to worry about."

"Then we'll launch attack. Maybe weaken them in the process", one general says.

"Our navy is already weakened from their attack, our pilots aren't ready for another battle", another admiral responds.

"Send in our ground troops, the Mandalorians don't know how we fight on ground", a general suggests.

"It's risky but we can't give them Dantooine", I say sitting down.

"Send in our trained army and keep our rookies on standby in the atmosphere. Our Navy will be ready this time to defend itself", the first general suggests.q

"Excellent we"ll go with that. Formulate a plan I'll go over it after you're done", say and walk out the conference room. I wanted to check on Poe today. He finally went back to his quarters but he's still shaken up from his encounter with Zeth. I'm still pissed at Zeth, Poe didn't deserve that torture,

I make it to Poe's door and knock. He opens it,"Hey Finn come in."

I walk into his quarters and sit on his small couch. "How are you doing? I came to visit you".

"Thanks Finn, I appreciate it. I've been good. I still haven't been in a ship but I did a simulation."

"That's good. Go at your own pace. You don't have fly yet."

"Any news from the order?"

"You sure you want to hear it?"